Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fwd: CRAZY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 4:48 PM
Subject: CRAZY
To:


So this week has got to be about the most interesting week of my misión. Let me explain, So we have this JW investigador, not progressing but we were going to visit her one last time to drop her. So when we get there theres another JW missionary that my comp and him just go at it for like an hour and a half, ya so due to my lack of Spanish I knew what they were talking about but not exactly after an hour I just zoned out. But after and hour and a half I just got up said goodbye and left cause we were late for another appointment and it was going nowhere. Ok so bad yes but the weirdest thing happened next, my comp got all outraged at me for not backing him up, so I had to whip out a little greenieish ness and lack o Spanish and preach my gospel on him, turns out he had actually arranged for this to happen. I know WHAT!! He had phoned this lady earlier in the day to arrange this to happen without my knowledge and he wanted to see how I would react.
Ya it´s actually as outrageous as it sounds. So theres more details but really i´m limited on time so long story short this week was mediocore at best. We worked all the time this week but something just didn´t click. So that´s my outrageous story in short, besides that we´re really just changing the focus of the rama to try and strengthen it. Trying to work with more less actives and get church attendance up and more priesthood. We had a priesthood activity this week which actually was really good. All 8 of them showed up and we had a spiritual thought by the president and then played some games and had pizza. In all a really well organized activity.
Besides that not much happened, plus i´m running out of time and I want to include pics this week so adios
Elder blaszczyk



No comments:

Post a Comment