Date: Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 8:12 AM
Subject: I got 3 baptisms
To:
Well Family
This week was pretty crazy all things be told. Monday Elder Avilez and I had a serious sit down lesson with Belen Leandro and Nicolas about the commandments. When I got to the law of chasty I was like Kids out because Belen and Leandro are 11 and 9 years old. It was kind of funny. But they understood all the commandments and Stuff.
I have to say something I hate Satan. Because this last weekend was one long stress fest. Nicolas was not there on Friday when he was supposed to have his interview so we had it on Sunday during church. I was all worried because I thought he might have dudas but the elder who did the interview was like he is awesome. So that was a huge relief.
Then Sunday afternoon Juan Pablo the Dad of the family has an accident. Well somebody was robbing this brother's house and so he jacked up his hand. So they were at the hospital when we were supposed to start the baptism. Luckily I had a church video to show everybody. But the baptism went really well. Just was like the longest one I have ever attended in my life. So Ya 3 Baptism negros. And negros is not a bad word in Spanish.
So most of my week was dedicated to that. It just hit me that I only have 2 transfers left. Oh next week I have translados so I will probably write on Tuesday.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Did you know that 300 dollars Canadian changes into 1000 peso argentine. I am going to buy recurdoes in centro today. Mom welcome to the wonderful world of technology.
pS Madison
Defiantlythe first one for the names. The Bus is not that scary, besides just ask the driver before getting on.
PS Justine
Haaa school, good luck and don't worry it will all work out.
PS Zach
Como lo fue los bautismos hermano? Si companeros latinos son difĂciles pero ya esta trabajar no mas.
Subject: I got 3 baptisms
To:
Well Family
This week was pretty crazy all things be told. Monday Elder Avilez and I had a serious sit down lesson with Belen Leandro and Nicolas about the commandments. When I got to the law of chasty I was like Kids out because Belen and Leandro are 11 and 9 years old. It was kind of funny. But they understood all the commandments and Stuff.
I have to say something I hate Satan. Because this last weekend was one long stress fest. Nicolas was not there on Friday when he was supposed to have his interview so we had it on Sunday during church. I was all worried because I thought he might have dudas but the elder who did the interview was like he is awesome. So that was a huge relief.
Then Sunday afternoon Juan Pablo the Dad of the family has an accident. Well somebody was robbing this brother's house and so he jacked up his hand. So they were at the hospital when we were supposed to start the baptism. Luckily I had a church video to show everybody. But the baptism went really well. Just was like the longest one I have ever attended in my life. So Ya 3 Baptism negros. And negros is not a bad word in Spanish.
So most of my week was dedicated to that. It just hit me that I only have 2 transfers left. Oh next week I have translados so I will probably write on Tuesday.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Did you know that 300 dollars Canadian changes into 1000 peso argentine. I am going to buy recurdoes in centro today. Mom welcome to the wonderful world of technology.
pS Madison
Defiantlythe first one for the names. The Bus is not that scary, besides just ask the driver before getting on.
PS Justine
Haaa school, good luck and don't worry it will all work out.
PS Zach
Como lo fue los bautismos hermano? Si companeros latinos son difĂciles pero ya esta trabajar no mas.
No comments:
Post a Comment