From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Subject: Ya last weeks before changes
To:
So this week was good, first though the Chicken story. So I guess 2 weeks ago it was one Elder Greers bday. And I guess like 3 months ago he decided for his birthday that he wanted to kill a chicken so for 3 months he´s bought and raised this chicken. IT was a good size when he killed it. So on a pday we went and killed it. he chopped of the head with a machete. Ites pretty sweet we got a vid of it. And we did it like underneath his house at this landlords house so it was pretty sweet. He also gutted it but it was mostly his land lord. It was fun but they´re apartment has chicken poo everywhere. Also note that most of their apartment is open to the outside so in the rooms there´s no poo.
But this week, I went on divisions with elder greer. It was way fun we had a pizza night with a family and that was cool. I got to meet their comedor (the person who cooks for them) and she was way nice and we had just awesome abreakfasts. Did some contacting which was fun to do. ya I don´t know it was just way fun. Also I guess during the night there was a metoer shower going on so we were lucky enough to just sit outside on some hammocks and just watch all the shooting stars. It was way sweet, I made lik 10 wishes that night. Or however many I saw. Ya not much else really happened. But we have two baptisms planned this week on Wednesday so that will be sweet. Oh and for pday today we just played ping pong for like 3 hours. Only the gringos played because well we got game and they only can play soccer. So it was nice to switch up sports.
Ya that´s about my week, we got changes on Monday so if you hear from me on Monday i´m still in my area for sure, and if I don´t then in all likely hood i´ve been changed but I don´t really know for sure when i´ll write I might write another day and still be in the same area I really don´t know the drill yet.
Anyways
Que les vaya con dios
Elder Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Subject: Ya last weeks before changes
To:
So this week was good, first though the Chicken story. So I guess 2 weeks ago it was one Elder Greers bday. And I guess like 3 months ago he decided for his birthday that he wanted to kill a chicken so for 3 months he´s bought and raised this chicken. IT was a good size when he killed it. So on a pday we went and killed it. he chopped of the head with a machete. Ites pretty sweet we got a vid of it. And we did it like underneath his house at this landlords house so it was pretty sweet. He also gutted it but it was mostly his land lord. It was fun but they´re apartment has chicken poo everywhere. Also note that most of their apartment is open to the outside so in the rooms there´s no poo.
But this week, I went on divisions with elder greer. It was way fun we had a pizza night with a family and that was cool. I got to meet their comedor (the person who cooks for them) and she was way nice and we had just awesome abreakfasts. Did some contacting which was fun to do. ya I don´t know it was just way fun. Also I guess during the night there was a metoer shower going on so we were lucky enough to just sit outside on some hammocks and just watch all the shooting stars. It was way sweet, I made lik 10 wishes that night. Or however many I saw. Ya not much else really happened. But we have two baptisms planned this week on Wednesday so that will be sweet. Oh and for pday today we just played ping pong for like 3 hours. Only the gringos played because well we got game and they only can play soccer. So it was nice to switch up sports.
Ya that´s about my week, we got changes on Monday so if you hear from me on Monday i´m still in my area for sure, and if I don´t then in all likely hood i´ve been changed but I don´t really know for sure when i´ll write I might write another day and still be in the same area I really don´t know the drill yet.
Anyways
Que les vaya con dios
Elder Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment