From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Subject: crazy drunks at church
To:
Date: Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Subject: crazy drunks at church
To:
Well family,
This week has passed by really quickly. Okay to clarifiy some things One i am not training again (thank goodness) Elder Avilez is in his second transfer. So thus I am basically contiuneing the training that his trainer started. Zach I know it is tuff when you have an idiot for a compaion. Write the president about it if it seems to be a problem. I know not the greatest solution or you can just try to be paceinte because latines tend to be inmature a lot.
So ya sapanish sign laungauge is not the same. It is kind of funny because I have to write everything out while this girl named cintia signs words. So mom I am not fluent, I gave her a headache during our last visit. So I am working on it. My compaion learned how to sign kiss from reading my dicionary and she made fun of him for the rest of the night saying he was going to grow horns. That is a spanish thing if you or your girlfriend cheats on you you will grow horns. Again latins are inmature.
Another crazy story so we did a contact with a drunk guy on saturday. These contacts tend to follow the trend of just trying to invite them to church because drunks can go on forever. Well discover my surprise when he actually shows up at church tomorrow the next day. We get called out of elders quorn to give him a blessing in High presit gròup. Why the bishop brought him there no idea. He was still a little bit drunk, but we got through the blessing okay. So ya we saw him a little latter that day and he was doing a lot better. So he might be a crazy new investigator.
And Yes my ward actually has all the quorms functioning in them it is pretty cool. I also had to have had like 70-80 people at church this week a lot for argentina.
Oh Dad I forgot last week happy belated birthday. Oh going back to well not colt but taken over colt it will probably be fine.
mom I got the package with the t shirt last week. Also money wise I should be good until the middle of the month, no crazy traveling for a little bit I hope.
Well Girls hope you are enjoying summer and studying hard for the drivers exam.
Elder Zach its tuff when you have compaion problems just try and love him and work on the investigators. Besides JDubs are iditos there is no point in arguing with them and it is not your purpose. Invitar persona a cristo esta es nuestra propsito. Testifcar and decir chow no mas.
Bueno
I love you all, cuidense
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
Also thank you Sis. Mcnaughtion for the letters. Its good to hear about other missions.
No comments:
Post a Comment