From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Miracle of Lizard Jesus
To:
Lizard JESUS!! I have witnessed the Miracle and are therefore called to preach the gospel of lizard jesus. Just kids though I say this because while I was on divisions with on elder greer, we were in my area walking across a bridge we walk across everyday but this day was different. There were lizards and they were running across the river on the water. They were the craziest lizards. And so that's why we call it lizard jesus and we witnessed the miracle so we´re called to the apostleship. So now we got 3 jesus´ in esquipulas, lizard jesus, black jesus and jesus that kicks all others! The last one is our jesus.
But ya went on divisions this week, saw lizard jesus and we ran into these crazy gringos from californa. They were all he elders while we were walking down the street, whoa first English and gringos who knew who we were. Ends up they´re excommunicated members now living in guat for some reason. Anyways ended up getting a ride from them to our next appointment it was sweet.
Also in church this week we had 5 investigadores. Huge for our rama. One is our persons with a fecha(baptism date) and the other 2 were just some investigadores that are now progressing. So that´s way cool. Note when I said one I mean 3. The cool thing is that the other 2 investigators that don´t have a fecha, one is a man that can´t work because of his leg so I hope he´s just not coming for money, but he brought his friend that we´ve talked to before on the streets so that was way cool. Besides that church was a gong show. I sat in gospel principals class with our investigators and my comp had to teach the other adult class with no prep. So that was interesting but I wasn´t there to witness it.
So in quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad, sorry it's the week after but I forgot last week.
Also it´s good to hear that you all survived the heat of the south and made it back.
Things with my comp are meh, i´m not mad at him anymore so that's an improvement. I´ve just decided i´m going to be my best.
Que les vaya con dios
Elder Blaszczyk
Date: Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Miracle of Lizard Jesus
To:
Lizard JESUS!! I have witnessed the Miracle and are therefore called to preach the gospel of lizard jesus. Just kids though I say this because while I was on divisions with on elder greer, we were in my area walking across a bridge we walk across everyday but this day was different. There were lizards and they were running across the river on the water. They were the craziest lizards. And so that's why we call it lizard jesus and we witnessed the miracle so we´re called to the apostleship. So now we got 3 jesus´ in esquipulas, lizard jesus, black jesus and jesus that kicks all others! The last one is our jesus.
But ya went on divisions this week, saw lizard jesus and we ran into these crazy gringos from californa. They were all he elders while we were walking down the street, whoa first English and gringos who knew who we were. Ends up they´re excommunicated members now living in guat for some reason. Anyways ended up getting a ride from them to our next appointment it was sweet.
Also in church this week we had 5 investigadores. Huge for our rama. One is our persons with a fecha(baptism date) and the other 2 were just some investigadores that are now progressing. So that´s way cool. Note when I said one I mean 3. The cool thing is that the other 2 investigators that don´t have a fecha, one is a man that can´t work because of his leg so I hope he´s just not coming for money, but he brought his friend that we´ve talked to before on the streets so that was way cool. Besides that church was a gong show. I sat in gospel principals class with our investigators and my comp had to teach the other adult class with no prep. So that was interesting but I wasn´t there to witness it.
So in quick HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad, sorry it's the week after but I forgot last week.
Also it´s good to hear that you all survived the heat of the south and made it back.
Things with my comp are meh, i´m not mad at him anymore so that's an improvement. I´ve just decided i´m going to be my best.
Que les vaya con dios
Elder Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment