Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fwd: ya nothing really crazy happened this wek

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Subject: ya nothing really crazy happened this wek
To:

Okay I must be giving the wrong impression to everybody because I am not that trunky. I get up a 6:30 every morning (okay except pday and that 7:15) I am trying to end strongly. Well actually we are having a bunch of well success. We put a date for the baptism of the kids of Juan Pablo and Carina for the 29 of this month. So I was think all was well in Zion. Well I went on intercambios (exchanges) and I came back and Elder Avilez had changed it to the 23rd. So instead of having two weeks I have 5 days to get these kids ready and the mission leader was all excited for the new date. So it should be interesting this week.

Cinita the daughter who is deaf of carina is being difficult. I think it has a lot to do with her not having people to talk to at church. So we are trying to do something about that.

Really everything is going well. I am try to help Elder Avilez, sometimes though he just gets on my nerves.

It is really windy here during august. But pretty nice.
I always get here and Have no idea what to write because well a bunch of crazy stuff happens. We have these investigators call Roque and Noemi and she is evanglista while he is sort of catholic. But we teach them stuff and Nomei the wife is like exactly is what I believe but she refude to come to church so it is funny. But I guess they will come around eventually.

Well I love you guys,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Mom and Dad
Wow mom that is exciting that you figured out how to use ebay. Have fun with spencer for me. Dad so you know transfers will be September 1. We are now doing them on Tuesdays no idea why. Mom the day I leave is the 24 so I should be getting home the 25 of novemeber at sometime during that day.

PS Zach
Yo se hermano que tengo levantarme. No soy trucho en esta forma pero hay machismo que está difícil para levantar. Bueno como están sus investigadores.

Justine and madison
Enjoy your last week of freedom before hitting the grind again.



No comments:

Post a Comment