---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Subject: my life is returning to normal
To:
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 9:09 AM
Subject: my life is returning to normal
To:
Well okay to explain right off the bat I could not get myldsmail to work so I am using gmail only for today. So do not freak out.
Well this week has actually been pretty good. I had exchanges with one of the elders in my district called elder lambert. He is a pretty funny kid. way into boardgames and stuff like that. But we just had a good time talking to people.
Also great news Arlene came to church this week. It was way exciting because she was like I only need to come to church one more time to have the interview. Then get baptized. So sweet! We decied that 18 of july. So her mom can come so that will be way cool.
Beside that like zach said just the missionary grind. He next week i only have 20 weeks left or something. The end is coming. I now relizae why god dose not tell us when we are going to die because it would make us truncky out of our minds.
I have been thinking about the byu stuff another attribute I have is shear determination or really stubborn not sure which of the two.
Well I love you all
Elder Blaszczyk
PS Parent
Well I sound like you guys are way busy. So have fun
Justine and Madison
Hey great job you two! Madison that is so cool about geting in to art school. it should be way fun.
Well have a nice summer you two. Don't waste it sleeping and just watching you tube.
Zach
Eh Cuantos veces teine que assistir una persona para bautizarse? poque en mi mission teine que assistir 4 veces. Bueno ser de beun anino
No comments:
Post a Comment