Monday, June 1, 2009

Fw: Hey I'm Here

NOTE: sorry this one is out of order, I found a few emails that Zach sent to his mom, this is the first email we received from him at the Provo MTC.

From: Zach Blaszczyk
Subject: Hey I'm Here
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 4:50 AM


Hey Familia. So I heard about your
adventure. Sounds like it was way fun. Well first week at the MTC has been awesome to say the least. It actually has been the best week of my life. Way hard but way awesome. I sent you a letter but I sent it to Aunt Carols so I don't know if you'll get it for a while. But I spend way much time with my room mates. The four of us are so tight. Elder Miller is my comp and he's pretty sweet, we get along well except sometimes I'm motivated and he's not. But oh well he's a good guy and tries a lot. The other to guys Elder wood and Elder Bishop are way sweet we just laugh a lot and make Nacho Libre impressions. Elder Miller is from Fresno Cali. And his Dad is way inactive. He likes Japanese stuff and we make fun of him cause he acts like an anime character. But still a way cool guy. Elder Wood is from all over the place. His Dad travels a lot for work so he's been like everywhere. Currently from Holiday Utah. We like to work out in the morning and talk together in Nacho accents.
So we get along great. And then there's Elder Bishop, he's from SoCal. I don't know where from but somewhere down there. Ok and all we joke about is how much he goes to the bathroom. His record is 7 #2's in one day. He's a machine.
Oh and all of are going to Guatemala City South except Elder Bishop who's going to Atlanta spanish speaking. Ok so send me some more Canadian Candy and maybe a Canadian Flag. That'll be good. I'll try how to figure out how to send pics
from here at the MTC. So you might get some pics and maybe not.
Sure love ya
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment