Monday, June 22, 2009

Fwd: I got better

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Subject: I got better
To:

Well Family how is it going?

This week was a deffient improvment over last week. I was just frustrated at the situation, a lot of built up preasure has to go somewhere.

So we had zone confrence this week, it was really good. I got my birthday Brownie, the presidents wife makes brownies for the elders who have birthdays and then makes the confrence sing to us. Then the president gave this training seasion about doing everything right and not gossiping. Which is a big problem in our mission. Also the title robot and Trucho (aka someone who breaks the rules I can't remeber what thats called in english) But it was areally good confrence.

We also had a really cool lesson with this part member family. It went Amazing Usually the dad who is not a member usualy just leaves when we show up but he actually sat down for the family home evening. It was really cool.

We kept finding people who were sort of intrested in what we had to say this past week. We are going to try and past by them today and tommorrow.

Had a good lesson with Cristian and Arlene. I think ths up coming weeks lesson we are going to talk about presidthood with them. I think we need to just get crisitian pumped because he is starting to ask more questions and stuff. I love preach my gospel for this because we can teach what will help them the most. I think Arlene needs a little more trial of her faith and sacrifice because the desires are there just not the will yet.

For my birthday luckly I did not get flour and eggs throwen at me. It is a weird argentine thing. Also this family we had the family home evening with we played a call game. Like lamite 1 zero strike calling lamite 2 zero stikres. Anmd if you got it wrong you got a strike on your face. They are kind of obssed with games.

Nothing much else happened this week.

Love ya all,

Mom and Dad,
Thanks you for the special gift. It really made my week. For packages big turks, Mr.bigs, those resses pices mnm things. Garment sizes tops 2xl botoms 42 or xl.
Drylexue. So what are you guys doing for 22nd or is it 23rd wedding anvirsry? My president had his on Tuesday the day we had confrence.

Elder Zach
Que tal negro? Como esta su area? ¿como esta el idoma? Su entraidore te hago loco todoiva?

Justine and Madison
Hey congragulations madison on geting into art school! I hope it works out for you. Justine take spanish next year in highschool. So we can talk and stuff. I love you both lots.



No comments:

Post a Comment