Monday, June 1, 2009

Letters!!

NOTE: Another one "out of sequence" Use the date in the email if you want to know the dates that email was sent.

From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Apr 15 2009 at 4:52 PM
Subject: Letters!!
To:

How what an adventure it sounds you guys gots into. Soo funny story I we had to send letters to our parents the night of getting here, so I sent one to you guys but to Aunt Carrol. And I couldn't send it till I got here address which came with the package she sent me and anyway the end of the story is that Aunt Carroll has the letter for you guys, and in that letter it explains for of the details of my first day at the MTC. But ya my comp is way cool his name is Elder Miller and I'll send you guys pics once I can get to a comp in which I can upload pics onto. Also my roomateys are way cool. Elder Bishop and Elder Wood. Every night we go to sleep laughing. ITs the best. But ya I've met Tyler and Logan and Talked to spencer breifly too. And Ya I've herad of Logans mission switharoo. I think that's way cool but he seems kind of unsure about it. But he left this morning and I saw him on the way out of Breakfast. So he's doing awesome. Also we got to hang out for an entire morning cause we got to go to Temple Square becuase we're international, so that was way sweet we got some pics together in front of the temple. But ya the MTC is way fun cause its a bunch of 19 20 year olds being spiritual then goofing off. Luckily we have hernamas en our district so we behave in class.. Hey dad also what is your email cause I don't know what it is. That sucks about edmonton but whatever. Oh and the check thats funny but also sucks cause ya that would be such a hassle. Hopefully you can work it out. Also how is selling the motorcycle going? One thing i've learned this week is that every pennny is worth it for me to be here. So if you need to feel free to sell all my personal effects while I'm gone except my nike slip on shoes, but seriously sell what ever you need to keep me out here. I'm so happy also that Justine got my room, its a good room and needs some TLC. Proque I didn't take very good care of it. As for the paint job I think I trust you? I don't know it won't really matter what's it like when i get back cause hopefully I'll move out soon. Oh and madie will appreciate this, my comp elder milller is a huge fan of Japan. He talks japanese a little bit with the japanese elders. He says if you want to learn japanese the best way is this game called my japanese teacher which does a way good job of teaching you japanese plus its fun. That's the way he learned and he's able to communicate. So he likes it better cause its cheaper than rossetta stone or whatever.
Hey Mom now there's room for yer crafts, And where are you going to stick ross when he gets back? I know hopefully again he won't be there long but really he's too big for the closet.
Well i gots to go hope to hear from ya soon. Oh ya and I leave for the Guatemala MTC in a week on the 21. Also what's Lorie and Bruces address cause they sent me a pack but through spencer who just delivered straight to the mtc mail room with no address.
'Also I met Donnie and Joyce Salmons Granson Elder Salmon whos going to Vancouver, you can tell gran and gramps that I know they'll be excited. I forget his first name though. Oh well hope you had a great easter
Con amor
Elder Blaszczyk(Zach)

No comments:

Post a Comment