---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM
Subject: sickness
To:
Well family
This week has been an interesting mix. Good news Arlene passed her baptismal interview. So that is really good. She has been waiting a long time to get baptized.
Then basically all this past week people in my zone have been getting sick. There is a lot of fever been going around so that has not been good. The stake even dropped church just down to one hour now for sacrament meeting. They also saif we Could not have anymore activities in July so Chow patriarch. The fact that I am even writing you is a Miracle because the cybers are supposed to be closed but the guy le tus in as long as we did not tell anybody. At least the guy knows where the Money is.
I got sick this week. But don't freak out. I am doing better. I have not gotten any packages .
Zach I use paint to shrink my photos. Girls you are both so big now. I am getting so old.
Well love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 9:12 AM
Subject: sickness
To:
Well family
This week has been an interesting mix. Good news Arlene passed her baptismal interview. So that is really good. She has been waiting a long time to get baptized.
Then basically all this past week people in my zone have been getting sick. There is a lot of fever been going around so that has not been good. The stake even dropped church just down to one hour now for sacrament meeting. They also saif we Could not have anymore activities in July so Chow patriarch. The fact that I am even writing you is a Miracle because the cybers are supposed to be closed but the guy le tus in as long as we did not tell anybody. At least the guy knows where the Money is.
I got sick this week. But don't freak out. I am doing better. I have not gotten any packages .
Zach I use paint to shrink my photos. Girls you are both so big now. I am getting so old.
Well love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment