---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Subject: Rain and coldness
To:
Dear family,
And before I forget happy birthday mom.
Well this week was actually pretty cold here in la rioja. The temperature dropped to three degrees for most of the week. I know that dose not sound really cold but remember that I have been living with almost constant heat for 18 months. Also the humdidty makes it pretty miserable and rainy. I have mentioned this many a time but it takes to repeating Argentines do not like the rain.
Well lets see, this week was actually pretty chill. Elder Flores and I were working on finding some new investigators mostly try to grow the teaching pool and all. It was actually kind of funny because we found this guy who calls himself el Tucmono or someone who is from tucumon a province here in Argentina. The kind of person who has had a hard life . He said he is looking for a new way of life. So that could be cool.
Elder Flores and Elder Newhouse and I were playing monopoly yesterday and I won twice. Though it was pretty much luck on the first one. I just felt like mtion it before I forget.
I also had exchanges with one of my elder named Alcaraz he is way funny kid. He is from Buenos arries. So we were doing a contact and I accedentialy farted and said excuse me and he had to leave the door because hs could not stop laughing . It was pretty funny if you were there. Also had some crazy guy say jesus Christ is a kpo.
Also he demaned the key of hell from satan because he was a kpo again this guy just wanted to fight with us or something. Yeh the mission.
Also had to give a talk yesterday always a scary thought. But it went alright for you know no one made any we did not understand you looks. I talked about fasting because it was easy since next week is fast Sunday.
Also on Friday there was this talent show put on by one of the wards. But this lady weaved some crazy picture thing they are pretty cool looking I took some photos so I will try to send some.
Love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Zach
Fa! Solamente una semana y esta en el campo. Loco che. Escuchar es muy importante para mi fue el mas difícil cosa. Pero vale el trabajo. Bueno tiene un bueno experiencia manda me por email no mas es mas fácil y no esta rompiendo una regla.
Dad and mom
Wow turtles. Primary sound like it is pretty crazy now days. Well so you know I have transfers next week wenesday. I don't know what is going to happen because I could leave or stay I am hoping to stay but who knows. So I will tell you on wenesday next week.
Justine and Madison
Wow well I guess I have a lot to read when I get home by the looks of it. Work hard and have fun that is the secret to life. I have found that balance recently in my mission I think. Well I love you all.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Subject: Rain and coldness
To:
Dear family,
And before I forget happy birthday mom.
Well this week was actually pretty cold here in la rioja. The temperature dropped to three degrees for most of the week. I know that dose not sound really cold but remember that I have been living with almost constant heat for 18 months. Also the humdidty makes it pretty miserable and rainy. I have mentioned this many a time but it takes to repeating Argentines do not like the rain.
Well lets see, this week was actually pretty chill. Elder Flores and I were working on finding some new investigators mostly try to grow the teaching pool and all. It was actually kind of funny because we found this guy who calls himself el Tucmono or someone who is from tucumon a province here in Argentina. The kind of person who has had a hard life . He said he is looking for a new way of life. So that could be cool.
Elder Flores and Elder Newhouse and I were playing monopoly yesterday and I won twice. Though it was pretty much luck on the first one. I just felt like mtion it before I forget.
I also had exchanges with one of my elder named Alcaraz he is way funny kid. He is from Buenos arries. So we were doing a contact and I accedentialy farted and said excuse me and he had to leave the door because hs could not stop laughing . It was pretty funny if you were there. Also had some crazy guy say jesus Christ is a kpo.
Also he demaned the key of hell from satan because he was a kpo again this guy just wanted to fight with us or something. Yeh the mission.
Also had to give a talk yesterday always a scary thought. But it went alright for you know no one made any we did not understand you looks. I talked about fasting because it was easy since next week is fast Sunday.
Also on Friday there was this talent show put on by one of the wards. But this lady weaved some crazy picture thing they are pretty cool looking I took some photos so I will try to send some.
Love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Zach
Fa! Solamente una semana y esta en el campo. Loco che. Escuchar es muy importante para mi fue el mas difícil cosa. Pero vale el trabajo. Bueno tiene un bueno experiencia manda me por email no mas es mas fácil y no esta rompiendo una regla.
Dad and mom
Wow turtles. Primary sound like it is pretty crazy now days. Well so you know I have transfers next week wenesday. I don't know what is going to happen because I could leave or stay I am hoping to stay but who knows. So I will tell you on wenesday next week.
Justine and Madison
Wow well I guess I have a lot to read when I get home by the looks of it. Work hard and have fun that is the secret to life. I have found that balance recently in my mission I think. Well I love you all.
He Elder Ross:
ReplyDeleteWe are glad to hear that you are doing well on your mission. We are fine. We just came back from a few days in Victoria. We had a nice time.
Celina will sure be glad when school is over and Karen is looking for work. Celina goes to Seminary now and has made some good LDS friends.
We are fine and love you. Aunt Pam, Karen and celina