Monday, June 15, 2009

Fwd: Frustrating meetings

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 8:47 AM
Subject: Frustrating meetings
To:

Dear family
Well happy fathersday Dad first thing before I forget.

This week was kind of a downer, not really down I was just kind of frustrated at a bunch of stuff. Like we had a meeting with our ward consuel this week and the president is resitent to help us. Also it is kind of messed up here because he supends people for personal issuse if you don't agree with thim type of problems. So basically everybody is afraid to say anything and that only happens because two of his sons are in the stake. So i am really glad that I am not here pernametly. Also he can't really do anything against us so he just is pigheaded about stuff. Also it was really hostile feeling like we were underattack for the wards problems. I just tryed to keep my cool.

Then we talked with Arlene and she wants to get baptized in september. Thats not all bad though i was pretty sad though. Yesterday though we passed by and had a really good lesson with her and Cristian. It had been a long time since cristian sat down with us. So we are hoping to rebuild his confidence because honestly I think cristian is the key here. So we are going to work on that trend. I felt the spirit strongly during that lesson, as we talked about faith and the what faith really is.


For my birthday I went and bought myself some pants. So hopefully they will last me until the end. I also got some tango cds and a harmonica (because well it was there and seemed like a fun thing to try.) Also got a cool plate with some flower designs on it. I had a lady put my name on it but she messed up and put only one Z I could only laugh.
I also got your package with rootbeer candy and the juice packs. I might get the next one tomorrow.

Besides that not much is going on. The other Elder in our pension is training so it is pretty fun ti see how we were when we Started out. He is a latin though so no language problems. Also yesterday My bed broke. It was like12am and I was try to move to get comfortable I guess and the bed suddenly dropped to an angle. So I had to put so unused wood to hold up my feet now.

Well I love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

19 Months yall

Mom and Dad
Dad I will deffentily think abouth the question and I will ask president tomorrow I have interviews with him then. I need somehelp because I am trying to think of stuff that really sets me apart. Learning disability, learning spanish, what else? Only two hundred words as well.

Well it sound like you are loaded to the rafters with stuff to do. I have a huge favor to ask in july we are planing to have a way cool activtey where we are bring in the patriarch for our stake who lives in catmarca so our members can recive their patrarchal blessings. Because mentioned problems Could you please send me some extra money. I don't like asking.

Justine and Madison,

Well Schools out for summer or at least close enough. Good luck with the exams.

Zach
Que tal hermano? Como esta su area? Tiene buenas investigadores? Como esta su companero? Je el habla en tu o usted porque esuna problema en mi mision que latinos hablan en vos o Tu. Teine una buena semana hermano.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ross:
    So sorry to hear about your bed. I bet that was a shock. I am glad to hear that you are doing so well on your mission. We are doing fine -- we pray for you every day. All I know about Grandpa's family is that they used to be Catholic.
    I wrote to Grandpa's cousin and he is Jehovah Witness in Hamm Germany.
    I'm not sure what religion Grandma's family was -- maybe protestant because they were Royal Empirial Loyalists from Pennsylvania.
    Anyway I love you -- work hard. Love Aunt Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found the blog!! Or rather, just found Chris' email about the blog. Thanks for posting. I'm headed on our Choir tour tomorrow morning so don't have a lot of time to catch up. Sounds like they are missionaries...DUH!! LOL...have a GREAT June!!

    ReplyDelete