Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fwd: Happy birthday madison

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 1:22 PM
Subject: Happy birthday madison
To:

Dear family,
Well so you all know I am feeling a lot better. I was out of it for
like three days last week though. So ya not fun being sick on the
mission.
I had to go on exchanges this week with the zone leaders. Which was
sweet. The zone leader is not really liked in the zone but he is okay.
He is the kind of companion I need right now. Way up beat and excited
with the work. I also had the privilege of giving a baptismal
interview to one of their investigator this same day. I always love
doing these things they are such a cool opportunity. You get to hear
peoples testimony. I get to bare mine in a very private way with them.
Its just one og the very spiritual things that I get to do.

Then also this week like all things we had opposition. (start dramatic
music please) Arlene got sick with the flu!! on Saturday we were
eating at her house and was not doing so hot. So she asked for a
blessing. So we came back latter and she was in bed resting. Basically
what resulted was a long series of blessing we gave about 5 blessing
in 30 minutes. It was actually pretty cool. The only thing is that we
had to move the date of her baptism because we do not want to have
problems with her sickness and getting sick again. so that is always a
bummer.

But this family that we are teaching is pretty sweet they all came to
church this week. The family´s name is gomez. They are three sisters
who can get baptized. The mom is a less active who is coming back and
their dad died last year and want to go to the temple. So please have
them in your prayers.

So yes dad you are correct I have transfers next week. So i will
probably be writing Wednesday next week. But who knows really its not
something I can say for sure for now. It was actually kind of weird
this week too because they have tooken church down to only one hour,
for sacrament meeting.
So it is pretty strange. Well I love you all.
Cuiden se
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS MADison
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU have a great birthday madison. I will be
thinking of you also because in 4 months I will give you your birthday
gift and christmas so hah.

PS Mom and Dad
Sounds like you guys are just the party people. I am not going to get
any rest by the sounds of it when I get home. Make shirts that sounds
like a cool idea. Also If I don´t recognize you guys or you a me. Well
I love you guys a lot.

Ps Zach
Do not tell me I am old I know this. I have got to put the pilas peor
mal. Also If I stay in this area I should have 4 baptisms the next
transfor but we are going to see how that goes. I am pretty stocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment