Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fwd: I am back in cordoba

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 9:27 AM
Subject: I am back in cordoba
To:

Dear family
Well This weeks was transfers and I got transfred backed to cordoba
capital. Also moved the day of transfers to Tuesday again, don't know
why. I am in a area called General La Madrid. I am with a newbie
called Elder Avilez. He is from chile he has only 6 weeks in the
mission.

So ya This past week Arlene's husband christian got attacked by their
neighboor with a knife and had two tendions cut. It was pretty crazy
stuff suposedly she had a machete or some large knife. We just got
called to give him a blessing. It was the first time I have ever see him intrested in reciving one.
It went really well. The crazy thing the women that hurt christian got out of jail three days latter. This
country is so crazy. the laws never seem to do what they are supposed too.
Well Gomez are doing great I was able to have a nice chat with them about how to know if the book of mormon is true.
I was not able to confirm how it went before i had to go. So I hope they get baptized because they are a really cool family.
On Sunday i had a neat experince we were waiting for the bus to go home after a special sacrement meeting we had as a stake, and we were talking to a memeber. He was like my mission is the best and I was like no This mission (My mission) is the best. It was the first time I have ever told anybody that. It felt so weird as the spirit confirmed that to me was true. This mission is the best mission for me. It was a itnresting experince.
So yesterday was really hard for me to say goodbye I have really come to love the people here. it feels like home to me. not to say I don't miss you guys it just feel comfortable there. So a lot of the missionaries got together to see me off. I was the only one leaving the zone. Kind of weird actually. They started to sing god be with you until we meet again. I will sure miss them. I really got to like the guys in my appartment. At least I will get to see one of them for sure one more time because he goes home with me.
So i went form nice dry la rioja to cloudy wet Cordoba, but whatever. Just got to work hard.
Well
I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Have fun in seattle and ogden. Trunky thought 18 weeks!!!! I realize that I have so little time to do my work here. But I am glad to say no regrets about anything.
PS Zach
Que tal negro? si el idoma y don del lengues is really cool. still happens to me sometimes. You grow to love the people more as you understand them more.
PS Justine and Madison
how are the vacations girls? Madison i got your letter with the photos and they always make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment