---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Mothers day
To:
I just lost my letter because my computer froze. Dang cyber.
So ya I will call around 1:30 then to make sure you guys are home.
So ya this past weekend we set a date for Arlenes baptism for the 23rd of may. So we are pretty excited about that. So ya nothing too exciting happened over the past four days. Just talking to lots of people.
I am going to try and write my letter again so send me an email if you get this.
-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Blaszczyk <blaszczyk_family@yahoo.com>
To: Ross Blaszczyk <rossblaszczyk@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mothers day
Hi Again!
Okay about mother's day. We have Stake conference this weekend so we will have church from 10 until noon. So we should be home around one. I was hoping that we would be able to bust out of there as soon as it was over but dad thinks he will have to stick around for a little bit. So I am really excited to hear from you! Yay for mother's day! It will be good to hear your voice. Zach won't be calling because he is still in the MTC. We aren't sure when he will be leaving for Guatemala yet. Hopefully we will hear this week. His letters are kind of funny because I think he is having too much fun and doesn't want to sit and write about it. Besides it is the MTC and I guess your day to day doesn't change too much since you aren't out in the field yet meeting and teaching people. I will email you his mission address next week so that you can write to him there. He will probably get your letters in a decent amount of time since you are closer to him. Anyways, have
a great day and we'll talk to you on Sunday. (Just six more sleeps!)
Love you lots, Mom
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, May 4, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Mothers day
To:
I just lost my letter because my computer froze. Dang cyber.
So ya I will call around 1:30 then to make sure you guys are home.
So ya this past weekend we set a date for Arlenes baptism for the 23rd of may. So we are pretty excited about that. So ya nothing too exciting happened over the past four days. Just talking to lots of people.
I am going to try and write my letter again so send me an email if you get this.
-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Blaszczyk <blaszczyk_family@yahoo.com>
To: Ross Blaszczyk <rossblaszczyk@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 09:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mothers day
Hi Again!
Okay about mother's day. We have Stake conference this weekend so we will have church from 10 until noon. So we should be home around one. I was hoping that we would be able to bust out of there as soon as it was over but dad thinks he will have to stick around for a little bit. So I am really excited to hear from you! Yay for mother's day! It will be good to hear your voice. Zach won't be calling because he is still in the MTC. We aren't sure when he will be leaving for Guatemala yet. Hopefully we will hear this week. His letters are kind of funny because I think he is having too much fun and doesn't want to sit and write about it. Besides it is the MTC and I guess your day to day doesn't change too much since you aren't out in the field yet meeting and teaching people. I will email you his mission address next week so that you can write to him there. He will probably get your letters in a decent amount of time since you are closer to him. Anyways, have
a great day and we'll talk to you on Sunday. (Just six more sleeps!)
Love you lots, Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment