Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fwd: Mas o Menos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Subject: Mas o Menos
To:


Hey so yes dad it is better to dear elder me cause then i don't use my email time reading and I can use it to make a better email for you.
But yes I'm doing well. It was fun to wear my BDay tie with Logan. Oh and yes we're taking precautions on the Swine Flu. Effective immediately there is to be no hand shaking at the MTC and no missionaries are going out to Mexico and those in the MTC in Mexico have to stay there until it finishes through. OH and how bad is this swine flu. Cause it sounds all hyped but really more people die in car accidents than with this flu.
Any way I am doing well. Oh and here's a good story for you. So I got my warts scraped out yesterday but one wasn't dead so they had to reinject it. So they numbed it and everything, but i think he missed the nerve cause my foot didn't go numb. So after 45 min of waiting and the doc hoping it to go numb thought it was at least partially numb and went in to get it. But whoa, it was not numb. So ya a needle in the bottom of the foot with no anestetic. Probably the most painful thing I have ever had to endure. And its not like he did it all at once either. It was wow that hurts and then hes all okay now i'm going actually inject the fluid in. SO all in all i had about 2 mins of needle time in the foot. SUCK. So that's my story oh and also that day we started a new holiday we like to call middle part monday. That reminds me too, if the wart doesnt' die this week then I'll probably be staying here till the end of my 9 weeks and just go straight into the field. Which would suck cause then no Guatemalan MTC but on the bright side I would see Josh in the MTC. So double edged sword.
So that's my Monday in review. Sunday was fast sunday not much going on, but since its nice outside now we don't have to wear our suit jackets everywhere and we can go to the field and play soccer or softball or beach volleyball. All way fun.
Lets see it gets pretty repetetive in the MTC each day so to mix it up one day my comp and I built a Fort in our room using our mattresses but thats top secret. I'll send pics of that.
So ya hope you all are doing well. And please remember to send it in dear elders minus ross and logan.
Oh ya Dad i need my preisthood line o authourity and grandma Blaszczyk's and Salmons Addresses!
Hasta luego
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment