Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fwd: Guatemala???

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zach Blaszczyk
Date: Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:23 PM
Subject: Guatemala???
To:


Hey all
Well the good news is that tomorrow I might be headed off for Guatemala. So we'll see what happens. Later today I need to go meet with my District President and see what he did about the travel arrangements. So yes my foot is all better.
Ya it kind of sucks about the memory card but I should be good with the ones I have. Also maybe send a complaint to Canada post about that cause my comp, elder bishop, sent his home to cali and it got there fine.

So my weeks lets start from now backwards. Today was awesome so far, didn't think i would be able to go to the temple but we did due to the fact that my medical appointment went way fast. Also my doctors appoinment a succuss! No needles what a relief. So then I got the news that I may be able to leave by tomorrow, so that means if i do i might get a 5 min phone call home tonight and then a longer phone call at the airport tomorrow. Hey happy mothers day mother, sorry there was no phone call due to the fact that we're not allowed to call from the MTC here mostly due to the fact that there aren't enough phones. So temple today was sweet. In celebration my comp and I went to the cafeteria at the temple for some real food, it was so good I could actually taste the food and there was actually seasoning on the turkey I had. MMmmm and some cream soda pop which they don't have here at the MTC. So we didn't know if it was not allowed or what ever, but nothing in the white book about it so we cleared ourselves to go.
Not much really happened, except my comp and I can now give the entire first lession en some espanol. WORD, that's about our greatest achievement this week. But ya also on sunday this one elder in our district drew us all on the chalkboard as characters. I was just the canadian but my comp was drawn as a catfish and our teacher, Hermano Gruber, he drew as a bear and called him gru-bear. Cause he's big like ross and just a sweety. Our other teacher is this Mexican that speaks really fast and I don't understand him like half the time due to the rapiditly of his speach.
Last week I think I mentioned that Elder ballard came and spoke to us. If not there it is.
Hey so how are Justine and Madison doing? I have not heard from them in pretty much forever which is really only a month and a half.
Well hope you are doing well and might talk to you tonight or tomorrow????
Elder Blaszczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment