Monday, May 18, 2009

Fwd: casting our deamons

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Subject: casting our deamons
To:

Well Family,
Not much has been happening around here. We are working like always. This week I had exchanges with the zone leaders . It was actually kind of cool/ scarry because we passed by this recent convert and she had been having problems with evil spirts so we gave her a blessing. It is always creepy when that kind of thing happens. Cause you need to know what happened and she was like this werid twisted munchkin was always try to grab at her while she is praying and she can not imove or speak. Also this shdow also bugs her when she is try to sleep. Same deal being unable to move. So ya it always kind of sucks that part. Because you can feel the evil when people talk about those kind of experinces.

A kind of funny note was we got out late because the grandpa would not stop talking to us. So when the bus passed us by he started to curse in Spanish. The problem was the guy probably could still here us.

This week I have really realized what affect the priesthood has had on my life. This thought has mostly been induced by well not really sure but I have been thinking about it a lot.

I also completed 18 months this week. Yep so that was my trunky moment in this letter.
I also got to give a baptismal interview. Nothing too cool. This was the lady's third one. It was cool because I could tell she finally got it. It is so funny how people's eyes can tell you so much.

Nothing too exciting this week. I am trying to think of a cool spirtual experince. I was reading in mosiah 18 before the interview trying to get the spirit. And it really touched me. I know what it says is true that the desires of my heart are to help my brothers and sisters sometimes it just doesn't come to full frution.

Oh note Zach's email will not change it stays the same through the whole mission process. So I will try to drop you a writing letter Heramno.

How is school going girls. Stay strong it is the last 2 months jeje.

Dad important geneolgy note. Find out what religon grandpa Blaszczyk was before coming to Canada and the name of his hometown and if he remembers the name of the local church he went to. Because this could be a really big help for us becauseit gives us a point of refrence because family religions do not change that much.

Mom you are one brave lady mom to face all those hoard of kids every week. I can't wait to see them when I get home.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk



No comments:

Post a Comment