---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Subject: not much happened this week
To:
Well Family
As you all guessed this week was transfers, so ya I am still in la rioja but i got a new compaion called elder flores. It was actually kind of funny because this morning I went with another elder to go pickup his companion from the terminal and there is another Elder Flores who had come in too. I thought he was my companion but as we were going back to the apartment another elder phoned to ask me were his companion was and we released the mistake. The other elder knew I was his companion but did not say anything. Latins are so weird.
I hate to adimit it but nothing really terriblely exciting happened this week in terms of investigators. Arlene is still waiting to have her baby. I think Cristian will come around because he was really friendly with us when we came over last week. It is so cool to sit with people and just read the book of mormon and then apply it to their lives or they do it themselves.
So for mothers day When do you guys get off church? As I will need to know because of the three hour time difference to know when you will be home. It is crazy to think that it is going to be in two weeks.
It is also weird to think about schools and carrer because now I don´t know what I exactly want to study. It's more of the fact I don't know what will let me do what I want to do. I think more physics than chemistry but I just don't know.
Ya basically I kind of ran out of things to talk about because not much has been going on. I feel bad about such a short letter because I really can not think of anything really cool that happened.
OH IMPORTANT DAD PLEASE PUT SOME MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT PLEASE.
Love you lots
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well that is cool about president carter but it's okay. Ya so I am excitied to talk to you guys on mothersday.
PS Justine
How is the Italian coming? I thought about your comment about the book store and that was so true for me too. Just remember the goal itialy.
PS Madison
Hows it going miss sunshine? The school year is coming to an end I bet that is exciting. Have you read anything cool lately?
PS Zach
Have fun at the MTC? Como esta el espanol? Chow love you all
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Subject: not much happened this week
To:
Well Family
As you all guessed this week was transfers, so ya I am still in la rioja but i got a new compaion called elder flores. It was actually kind of funny because this morning I went with another elder to go pickup his companion from the terminal and there is another Elder Flores who had come in too. I thought he was my companion but as we were going back to the apartment another elder phoned to ask me were his companion was and we released the mistake. The other elder knew I was his companion but did not say anything. Latins are so weird.
I hate to adimit it but nothing really terriblely exciting happened this week in terms of investigators. Arlene is still waiting to have her baby. I think Cristian will come around because he was really friendly with us when we came over last week. It is so cool to sit with people and just read the book of mormon and then apply it to their lives or they do it themselves.
So for mothers day When do you guys get off church? As I will need to know because of the three hour time difference to know when you will be home. It is crazy to think that it is going to be in two weeks.
It is also weird to think about schools and carrer because now I don´t know what I exactly want to study. It's more of the fact I don't know what will let me do what I want to do. I think more physics than chemistry but I just don't know.
Ya basically I kind of ran out of things to talk about because not much has been going on. I feel bad about such a short letter because I really can not think of anything really cool that happened.
OH IMPORTANT DAD PLEASE PUT SOME MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT PLEASE.
Love you lots
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well that is cool about president carter but it's okay. Ya so I am excitied to talk to you guys on mothersday.
PS Justine
How is the Italian coming? I thought about your comment about the book store and that was so true for me too. Just remember the goal itialy.
PS Madison
Hows it going miss sunshine? The school year is coming to an end I bet that is exciting. Have you read anything cool lately?
PS Zach
Have fun at the MTC? Como esta el espanol? Chow love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment