---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Subject: crap computers
To:
So ya the computer just froze so I lost my letter to you guys.
So ya this week has been preety normal. Elder Flores my new compaion is from Lima peru. he is the oldest of four like me and he also likes anime. So that is pretty cool.
So ya We set a date for Arlene's baptism because it has been kind of one when she has the baby. So we Set a date for the 23rd of may. She cryed she was so happy, because she has been waiting several months to be baptized because of her pregnancy.
Man Andrea is so crazy! Well I guess I have to go to school now. Man it is going to be akward that first sunday in single ward though because all the girls are going to think that I have been called or something.
Well For packages I would like to have more peanut butter. Sour candy anything. My main problem now it that I only get packages like twice every 6 weeks because I am out in La rioja. Which is too hard for the poor office elders to figure out i guess.
Well it sounds like not much has changed with the girls fighting and stuff. What a blessing they have they do not know.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, May 4, 2009 at 11:07 AM
Subject: crap computers
To:
So ya the computer just froze so I lost my letter to you guys.
So ya this week has been preety normal. Elder Flores my new compaion is from Lima peru. he is the oldest of four like me and he also likes anime. So that is pretty cool.
So ya We set a date for Arlene's baptism because it has been kind of one when she has the baby. So we Set a date for the 23rd of may. She cryed she was so happy, because she has been waiting several months to be baptized because of her pregnancy.
Man Andrea is so crazy! Well I guess I have to go to school now. Man it is going to be akward that first sunday in single ward though because all the girls are going to think that I have been called or something.
Well For packages I would like to have more peanut butter. Sour candy anything. My main problem now it that I only get packages like twice every 6 weeks because I am out in La rioja. Which is too hard for the poor office elders to figure out i guess.
Well it sounds like not much has changed with the girls fighting and stuff. What a blessing they have they do not know.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment