Monday, May 11, 2009

Fwd: mothers day

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, May 11, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Subject: mothers day
To:


Well family,
I really enjoyed talking to all of you yesterday. So I am going to Only include two stories from this past week. Elder Flores and I got a refrence from a member to go visit a friend of hers. Her name is Ungenia basically a cool lady. So we went over the plan of salvation with her. She seemed to except everything that we told her, mostly because the member had already gone over it with her. But as we talked about the different glories. I really felt the spirit and I relived how much I want to make it back home. She could be a pretty easy baptism. We just got to get her married which should not be to difficult if the husband is accepting too.

Also the story of Arlenes baby so Thursday we passed by in the morning to read a scritputre with her. When we got there she was doing way bad. We did not know what to do. So we called her husband who came from work and we called the ambulance. Note if you need medical attention it is faster to get a remi than wait for the ambulance because it took 30 minutes to show up and then they are all mad because well I don't know why. So we go by latter that day and she is back but she is just walking so we just ended up kind of talking with cristian because there was nothing we could really do.
But we got news the next day that she had a baby boy. He is so cute.

So ya that was my week basically.
Well I love you all Elder Ross Blaszczyk



No comments:

Post a Comment