Monday, September 28, 2009

Fwd: well it was an okay week

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:06 AM
Subject: well it was an okay week
To:


Hey family
Well mom and dad it sounded like you guys had a blast with the aunts and uncles. This week was pretty chill actually, so that was good. Interviews with president Olsen went actually really good, we talked about ending the mission well. About how the same spirit that you end the mission with is how you start the next stage of your life. So it was really good, because it was like the first time I have ever really talked to the man about how i feel.
Then Victoria totally surprised us at church and said yes to get baptized after our very good mission leader let another one of our investigators bare their testimony. Which i think was the key to her saying yes, because before she has always been no. or I am not ready.
Also Juan jose one of our investigators who has super long hair got it cut by a member and we did not recognize him at first. it was actually pretty nuts. it was a little miracle for us.
I don't think I will be able to get the scripture covers done because there is only one guy in cordoba who does it and he takes forever. I hear he is also kind of a lazy bum so thus it takes more time. So i will think of something. But yes I would like a little bit more money I am going to go next week in to downtown and see If i can find some leatherworker down there.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment