---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Subject: a really good week
To:
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Subject: a really good week
To:
Wow this week was actually kind of crazy. First off Tuesday the stake told us to find more. And thats all they said find more. Like it was something that you just go up to some one and say hey here is the gospel of Jesus christ take it. So Ya that was great.
Then the president olsen calls wensday and is completley with out tack. "why are you not working?" which caught me off guard because we were working. He starts just droping the cain if I had one critism of president is he dose not edify people in his correction he just destroies and dose not look at all the facts. He kind of trust the wrong people as well. He takes members opions over basically any missionary minous assistiants. But whatever. So we went out this week and just proved him wrong and Shut up that memeber who said people were losing confedince in the missionaries. We actually found a couple new people we can actually get to church. So that was really Good.
I had exchanges with my district leader who is going home after general confrence. So we kind of had a turnky talk all day. We decied we missed slurpees Frosty and normal pizza. Pizza is not very good here so it was funny to talk to someone who is going home so soon.
Sunday was basically the bomb because we had 7 people in the church which is pretty nuts for us. I also had to give a talk. which i lasted like 7 minutes I think. I get so nervous I don't know why, just geting in front of people and having to talk makes me want to throw up. But it went alright. I am never sure if they understand what I am saying. Also huge surprise was that Juan pablo cut his foo fighter hair to a decent I am Presithood holder lenght.
So my job as a wedding planner contiunes we have this family named garcia who we are trying to get married, so a brother took them out to another town to look at all the information. So It looks like they should be able to get a date for the first couple weeks of october. Wow I can not believe next week is general confrence. Well I love you all.
Elder Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Yeah sign me up for mount royal. I don't maybe a history class and Physics or something and well spanish is an ovibous one.
PS Justine and Madison
So how are the new rooms?
PS Zach
Kapo tuvo un bautisom esta es buenisom. ¿Que tal con el companero?
No comments:
Post a Comment