---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Well that was not so diffcult
To:
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Well that was not so diffcult
To:
Dear Family
Well this week was actually a realif for me. It turns out that elder Ramos is not as bad as president made it out to be. He was just sick last transfer a lot. Well actually he lives being sick, but no major problems. He is the middle of three brothers. He is a convert to the gospel. So basically the president pulled out an elphant gun on a mouse.
We spent most of the week just getting to him to know the families in the ward. We had a really good lesson with victoria Escobar she is a non member in a fmaily of members. Her husband wants her to get baptized she just seems to be afraid of something. elder ramos and I don't know of what. So hope fully we can find out what and help her out so she can get baptized this transfer.
Really this week was not that intresting. It has been on off hot all week.
I am kind of drawing straws here because I want more detailed letters for you guys but. really this week nothing really intresting happened. i am doing okay I guess living with three latins can be stressful. But usually it is pretty chill.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well it sounds like life is pretty crazy for you guys. good luck
PS Zach
¿Como esta? Si la ciudad es mejor en mi opion? Como esta subway? Argentina no teine nada de eso.
Ps Justine and Madison
How is school going? Justine what classes are you taking? Madison how is art school?
No comments:
Post a Comment