---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Subject: confrence week
To:
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Subject: confrence week
To:
Hey family
Well some bad news victoria decided she did not want to get baptized. She is one weird lady because she seems to have a lot of doubts or no desire but she comes to church every week so no idea. She has some problems with her husband before he became a member. So that is really sad but I realized may be it is not her time. we had a really good lesson. We even had the kids testifying and stuff. I felt prompted to ask her what she felt because she would not look us in the eye and was fiddling with a book she had in front of her. She said she felt nothing special. I felt at that instant that the spirit was like that is a lie. So I told her not to fight the spirit and good feelings, and ended the lesson.
Then well conference was just the bomb even though they made us listen to it in spanish. All the gringos did not like that. But ya I really like elder Ballards talk during priesthood during fathers and Sons communication. So that was really good. I love you guys. Also Bednards talk was good and I love Hollands well because Holland just goes nuts and is so impassioned. Also it was funny because the translator did not know how to say pom pom.
Well all else seem well in zion. Juan jose and Aliejandra are going ahead perfectly to get baptized as well as Juan pablo and carina. So that is way exciting. but nothing much else to report.
It starting to get hot here. i also got the package it was yummy. the garments are great. no holes.
Well Love you guys
elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Scouts
Hey i figure this is the best way to get a hold of all of you. So how are you guys? Had any adventures recently?Guys you need to serve missions they are such a good experince. Well god be with you until we meet again.
Ps Zach
no neciestia enseƱar los lecciones en orden para poner fecha. Lea en predicad mi evangelio capitulo 3 y 10. Esta es algo que pude ayudar mucha usted y los investigadores. bueno te amo cuiden se hermano.
PS Girls
How is school? How are the ainmes? anything I should get you anything cool from down here.
No comments:
Post a Comment