Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Blaszczyk


Ross arrived home safe and sound at 1:35 PM on Wednesday November 25. he was actually a few minutes early and we had to wait for extended family to show up. the first thing we though after seeing him and realizing that he was actually home was that he's grown again, or else we shrunk. Another thing we noticed was his shoes, or lack thereof. Not much left of his shoes or his suit for that matter. I guess they were well used.

After leaving the airport, we headed to President Carter's home and he was released. Ross was sad to give up his "plaques" as he calls them and move on. It was a very pleasant time with the Carter's and we are very appreciative of their welcoming us into their home to release him and for their excitement for his mission.


Linda made us all T-shirts that we wore so Ross would recognize who we were


Ross and his shoes (or lack of)


Grandma and Grandpa Salmon


Ross Just through Customs

2 comments:

  1. What a great day! I love the t shirts - Linda you are always doing some amazing project. Have fun with your son. It will be a nice Christmas. I love reading Zach's emails. Keep up the good posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. I am so glad he is home. I hope to see you guys sometime in the near future. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete