---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Subject: it is so freakying hot out
To:
Well Family it is week 101, is that not kina of freaky.
Ya I had interviews last week with president Olsen and well it went well. Elder Ramos decided to stay in the mission. He said that I had convinced him no idea how.
Sad new Juan Pablo and Carina decided to not get baptized, based on the fact they do not want to go to church every Sunday. So in one point of view it is good because they realize how serious it is to make this promise with god, on the other though it is sad because they are not willing to give up the worldly for the most important.
No also Sister Olsen makes me so trunky I have no idea why though. I think she reminds me sort of you guys, Mom and Dad. So ya it was hard to stay focused. But this week it was like 40 degrees out at least and high humidity it was brutal.
Juan jose and Alijandra and their family are doing great! We had a lesson yesterday with them about studying the scriptures. They are so chosen (escogido) they are so excited to be in this church.
Ahh I got my flight plans from the mission today the count is down.
Well I love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Yeah I want to visit Don and his family. Hey can you ask bishop Thompson if he has a subject for me to talk about or am I free to do whatever I want? I did not get Halloween pictures.
PS Justine
Busted! You have to get up to go to seminary. Besides youtube can not be that intresting.
PS Madison
What up Madie?
PS Elder Zach
¡Fa! Dejar de fumar es algo difícil pero tuve un investigador recién quien dejo de fumar y esta tan feliz con su familia ahora vale el dolor.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:30 AM
Subject: it is so freakying hot out
To:
Well Family it is week 101, is that not kina of freaky.
Ya I had interviews last week with president Olsen and well it went well. Elder Ramos decided to stay in the mission. He said that I had convinced him no idea how.
Sad new Juan Pablo and Carina decided to not get baptized, based on the fact they do not want to go to church every Sunday. So in one point of view it is good because they realize how serious it is to make this promise with god, on the other though it is sad because they are not willing to give up the worldly for the most important.
No also Sister Olsen makes me so trunky I have no idea why though. I think she reminds me sort of you guys, Mom and Dad. So ya it was hard to stay focused. But this week it was like 40 degrees out at least and high humidity it was brutal.
Juan jose and Alijandra and their family are doing great! We had a lesson yesterday with them about studying the scriptures. They are so chosen (escogido) they are so excited to be in this church.
Ahh I got my flight plans from the mission today the count is down.
Well I love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Yeah I want to visit Don and his family. Hey can you ask bishop Thompson if he has a subject for me to talk about or am I free to do whatever I want? I did not get Halloween pictures.
PS Justine
Busted! You have to get up to go to seminary. Besides youtube can not be that intresting.
PS Madison
What up Madie?
PS Elder Zach
¡Fa! Dejar de fumar es algo difícil pero tuve un investigador recién quien dejo de fumar y esta tan feliz con su familia ahora vale el dolor.
No comments:
Post a Comment