From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 13:14:18 -0300
Subject: second last week
To:
Hey family
This week was kind of just the usual end grind. I had the opportunity to bare
my testimony in sacrament meeting for maybe the last time. It really hit me
how important the mission has been to me and how much things have changed in
the last two years. I have really grown up and took on some major
responsibilities and made some great friends. My testimony has grown a ton
in the past two years.
I don't know what else to really write about the week had no amazing op aaa
experiences. We had a good lesson with Matias a guy we are teaching. He is
separated from his family right now so he is really concentrated in that but
we are going to do a fast with him today that he can receive some revelation.
It should be cool.
Wow Dad bishop that is pretty sweet. Here we go again. early morning
meeting, late night blessings and lots of runing around. Whooo! But you will
do great like always. Well Mom you are not in primary anymore.
Let the trunkyness begin only two weeks left. Heh I have not heard anything
from Bishop thomson I don't know if I should write him our not. I think I
will though.
Well Love you guys lots,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment