Monday, November 16, 2009

Fwd: last letter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM
Subject: last letter
To:

Well Family
This is my last mission letter. This past week has been pretty nuts. We have been invited to eat dinner almost every night this past week which was sweet.
Elder Ramos and I had a good family home evening with a family who is called Quinteros. They invited two friends over, one was matias and the other was called judi. It went pretty well except our dvd we were going to show did not work but otherwise it went great. They both like the lesson.

Marias is a stud we did a fast with him this past week. So he could get back together with his wife and also that he should get baptized. He Loved it and yesterday he said he had talked to her but she wants him to move to san luis, another province. But he is way stocked to get baptized, we also told him he had to get married. He wanted to do that anyway, so Sweet
He is such a stud.

Well I had exchanges with my district leader which was pretty cool and all. He had been in this area before when he started the mission so everybody was like hey how is it going.
But Ya that was my week in super speed.
I am home next week. Can I ask something? Could we go out for chinse food when I get home. Like that night.

Well I love you all
See you next week (well menos Zach)
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment