---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Subject: I played golf today
To:
Dear family
Well first off as you may have noticed I deactivated my face book page for the time being I do not know if that removes it or not so tell me. Thanks Dad I really needed that advice. I have been having a hard 3 months with elder Fuste because it is really hard to be obedient around him. It is just living with someone 24 seven who dose not want to work eventually breaks you down. But thank you Dad for giving me a good slap back to reality. So I have repented and moving on.
Well this week has been pretty crazy. On Thursday was the birthday party of one of our part member families, it was Yamila's younger brother's birthday. So one picture is of that, ya those are the kids uncles they were actually pretty funny guys. One of their wives was embarrassed because the one bald guy kept asking me to dance. I flat told him no. argentines get weird when they drink it is shows how stupid drinking really is. Also yamila got flipped by one of her uncles and a cousin and totally smashed her head on the floor. I did one of mom's bad habits I laugh when I see people get hurt. I feel bad I really do it just came out.
Friday night we had taco night with our ward mission leader. So that's the whole why I am chopping onions. Hey mom can you send me your taco shell recipe. Because right now we are using empanada shells which do not work the best. The onions were really strong too. Also Friday we moved into our new apartment which is much roomier. The only thing is we do not have a stove and living out of suit case until Wednesday of this week we hope. The mission office did not even pay for the power bill so we are borrowing power from our neighbors. It is probably not a good thing you can put wires into a power socket and power the whole house.
Sunday was stake conference which was okay everyone showed up late though. I mean we started at 9 with more people in the choir than listening to them. Even our bishop was late, but eventually everybody got there. The stake presidents talk was really good about not taking offence and really laughing at life.
Today was so busy. I played my first real game of golf in argentina today. It was just nine holes but a lot of fun. I ended up playing with my zone leaders they are all really cool guys. Elder Crandel who is in the same group as Jordan really helped out my companion and I. By the end I was getting the ball to go pretty straight. And the course only had one water hazard which was pretty easy to dodge. As there must needs be oposinion in all thing I got way sunburned. I might have a little bit of heat stroke because I am now really tired to the point of just going to bed after drinking two liter of water. I also got my first mate which is the cup you have mate in with che on it.
Che is that really famous argentine communist guy he is a national hero here.
We went and saw the house were he lived his child hood. Man why do communist always come from middle class or higher house. But he left a really cool leter to his kids telling them if a cause is worth fighting for study it out first then act. Almost every picture of him he is reading books. He was in a tree with a machine gun and he was reading some big old huge book.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom an Dad
That is such a cool spiritual experience. When I read dads email on Thursday my comapion had to send his flight plans to his parents Dads letter really struck home I can really appricate the whole broken heart concept know perfectly. Well good luck with the house. No they do not celebrate Halloween down here but send the candy get recess peanut butter cups those little Halloween ones are so good and travel well.
PS Zach
¿Que tal Che? Estoy muy animado para los translados en dos semanas. Dice la obispo dale! Basicaly I just said to tell the bishop to get his butt in order and send in that paper work. Just phone him everyday this week until he dose it. This is very argentine way of doing things but it works. Surte
Ps Madison and Justine
Well girls how is prep for Halloween coming. I am going to eat 100 alfjohrs on Halloween just to make up for not being there. I will send photos next week if I do not die from suger over load. Good luck with the reading Madison. What anime are you guys watching now. Naruto?
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Subject: I played golf today
To:
Dear family
Well first off as you may have noticed I deactivated my face book page for the time being I do not know if that removes it or not so tell me. Thanks Dad I really needed that advice. I have been having a hard 3 months with elder Fuste because it is really hard to be obedient around him. It is just living with someone 24 seven who dose not want to work eventually breaks you down. But thank you Dad for giving me a good slap back to reality. So I have repented and moving on.
Well this week has been pretty crazy. On Thursday was the birthday party of one of our part member families, it was Yamila's younger brother's birthday. So one picture is of that, ya those are the kids uncles they were actually pretty funny guys. One of their wives was embarrassed because the one bald guy kept asking me to dance. I flat told him no. argentines get weird when they drink it is shows how stupid drinking really is. Also yamila got flipped by one of her uncles and a cousin and totally smashed her head on the floor. I did one of mom's bad habits I laugh when I see people get hurt. I feel bad I really do it just came out.
Friday night we had taco night with our ward mission leader. So that's the whole why I am chopping onions. Hey mom can you send me your taco shell recipe. Because right now we are using empanada shells which do not work the best. The onions were really strong too. Also Friday we moved into our new apartment which is much roomier. The only thing is we do not have a stove and living out of suit case until Wednesday of this week we hope. The mission office did not even pay for the power bill so we are borrowing power from our neighbors. It is probably not a good thing you can put wires into a power socket and power the whole house.
Sunday was stake conference which was okay everyone showed up late though. I mean we started at 9 with more people in the choir than listening to them. Even our bishop was late, but eventually everybody got there. The stake presidents talk was really good about not taking offence and really laughing at life.
Today was so busy. I played my first real game of golf in argentina today. It was just nine holes but a lot of fun. I ended up playing with my zone leaders they are all really cool guys. Elder Crandel who is in the same group as Jordan really helped out my companion and I. By the end I was getting the ball to go pretty straight. And the course only had one water hazard which was pretty easy to dodge. As there must needs be oposinion in all thing I got way sunburned. I might have a little bit of heat stroke because I am now really tired to the point of just going to bed after drinking two liter of water. I also got my first mate which is the cup you have mate in with che on it.
Che is that really famous argentine communist guy he is a national hero here.
We went and saw the house were he lived his child hood. Man why do communist always come from middle class or higher house. But he left a really cool leter to his kids telling them if a cause is worth fighting for study it out first then act. Almost every picture of him he is reading books. He was in a tree with a machine gun and he was reading some big old huge book.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom an Dad
That is such a cool spiritual experience. When I read dads email on Thursday my comapion had to send his flight plans to his parents Dads letter really struck home I can really appricate the whole broken heart concept know perfectly. Well good luck with the house. No they do not celebrate Halloween down here but send the candy get recess peanut butter cups those little Halloween ones are so good and travel well.
PS Zach
¿Que tal Che? Estoy muy animado para los translados en dos semanas. Dice la obispo dale! Basicaly I just said to tell the bishop to get his butt in order and send in that paper work. Just phone him everyday this week until he dose it. This is very argentine way of doing things but it works. Surte
Ps Madison and Justine
Well girls how is prep for Halloween coming. I am going to eat 100 alfjohrs on Halloween just to make up for not being there. I will send photos next week if I do not die from suger over load. Good luck with the reading Madison. What anime are you guys watching now. Naruto?
No comments:
Post a Comment