---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Subject: the phone calll
To:
Dear Family,
Well this week was transfers but before I got to that I have a coresponding story. Friday night we noticed Elder Fuste and I had missed a call from President Olsen. We thought that the president would have wanted totalk to Fuste about something. So he phoned then passed the phone to me. President asked all the normal how is your area, compaion questions. The real point of the call was to see if I would be willing to stay with fuste another transfer and stay another one is this area after that to train the next elder coming in. I told him sure. It was weird because he was like I care about your feelsing too elder Blaszczyk. The thing is I am okay with it because i know I will be able to do it. It will just be a little weird with only two areas and over a year by the time I leave this area.
So to make it really plan I am still here with elder Fuste in villa libertador
That was nice to hear mom that you had a good time with aunt val. It is actually kind of sad because our stake down here dose not have it´s own stake center so we have to go to a diffrent one to view confrence anda lot of ladies I think did not attend in our ward. But they are almost finished building the stake center and Elder Nelssion is coming down after confrence not really sure when. But he might be the one to dedicate it which would be cool.
Well I might need to explain why I pulled out so much money last week. First off I needed to pay a gas bill, because our apparntmet basically use huge propane tanks that we need to replace when they go out. Also we are all not fans of freezing cold showers.
Also my cd player iscraping out so I decied to replace it.
I was reading at the end of secound nephi were he is basically saying if you dont belive the book of mormon is ture then you are screwed. I like this last words I must obey.
Spanish is geting better everyday. I am working hard on my congiations which are the hardest thing to get right.
Well church this week was probably the worst one I have ever attened in my life. Sacremnt was probably the highest point. Then slowly descened into stupidty. Because in Sunday school they started arguing and the teacher lost control of the class. So that was wonderfull. Then in presithood the youngmens president said something that needed to be said to all the old guys in the ward. That they need to go home teaching to the whole ward not just the active ones. They went all crazy but the President is right and he is only 18 years old. So I figure that was most of it that they did not want to hear it from this young pup. But from the mouth of babes comes the truth most of the time.
Climate wise it is geting really hot during the day now. Also it rained last week but not as hard as that otherone i toild you about and it was during the night. So that was nice.
That is my life in a nutshell. Oh I was on exchanges all last week. So ya that was really tiring.
Well I love you all,
Elder Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well that is good to hear that everthing is ticking good mom. Dad well you sound like you are a busy taxi driver now days. Well just want to tell you I love you.
PS Zach
Hey where are you going to go for nachos this year? Remeber to make it good because it id the las one before the mission. Then you get out here and do not do any thing because confrence ends at 11:00 pm and you need to get to bed.
I am giving you and the girls areally important assignment Collect a list of the music I need to listen to when I get back., I repeat siblings collect a list and most percisoully the cds as well. That is all.
PS Justine and Madison
Well my junior high teen machines do you except my chanllenge or not?
How are the options going?
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Subject: the phone calll
To:
Dear Family,
Well this week was transfers but before I got to that I have a coresponding story. Friday night we noticed Elder Fuste and I had missed a call from President Olsen. We thought that the president would have wanted totalk to Fuste about something. So he phoned then passed the phone to me. President asked all the normal how is your area, compaion questions. The real point of the call was to see if I would be willing to stay with fuste another transfer and stay another one is this area after that to train the next elder coming in. I told him sure. It was weird because he was like I care about your feelsing too elder Blaszczyk. The thing is I am okay with it because i know I will be able to do it. It will just be a little weird with only two areas and over a year by the time I leave this area.
So to make it really plan I am still here with elder Fuste in villa libertador
That was nice to hear mom that you had a good time with aunt val. It is actually kind of sad because our stake down here dose not have it´s own stake center so we have to go to a diffrent one to view confrence anda lot of ladies I think did not attend in our ward. But they are almost finished building the stake center and Elder Nelssion is coming down after confrence not really sure when. But he might be the one to dedicate it which would be cool.
Well I might need to explain why I pulled out so much money last week. First off I needed to pay a gas bill, because our apparntmet basically use huge propane tanks that we need to replace when they go out. Also we are all not fans of freezing cold showers.
Also my cd player iscraping out so I decied to replace it.
I was reading at the end of secound nephi were he is basically saying if you dont belive the book of mormon is ture then you are screwed. I like this last words I must obey.
Spanish is geting better everyday. I am working hard on my congiations which are the hardest thing to get right.
Well church this week was probably the worst one I have ever attened in my life. Sacremnt was probably the highest point. Then slowly descened into stupidty. Because in Sunday school they started arguing and the teacher lost control of the class. So that was wonderfull. Then in presithood the youngmens president said something that needed to be said to all the old guys in the ward. That they need to go home teaching to the whole ward not just the active ones. They went all crazy but the President is right and he is only 18 years old. So I figure that was most of it that they did not want to hear it from this young pup. But from the mouth of babes comes the truth most of the time.
Climate wise it is geting really hot during the day now. Also it rained last week but not as hard as that otherone i toild you about and it was during the night. So that was nice.
That is my life in a nutshell. Oh I was on exchanges all last week. So ya that was really tiring.
Well I love you all,
Elder Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well that is good to hear that everthing is ticking good mom. Dad well you sound like you are a busy taxi driver now days. Well just want to tell you I love you.
PS Zach
Hey where are you going to go for nachos this year? Remeber to make it good because it id the las one before the mission. Then you get out here and do not do any thing because confrence ends at 11:00 pm and you need to get to bed.
I am giving you and the girls areally important assignment Collect a list of the music I need to listen to when I get back., I repeat siblings collect a list and most percisoully the cds as well. That is all.
PS Justine and Madison
Well my junior high teen machines do you except my chanllenge or not?
How are the options going?
No comments:
Post a Comment