---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Subject: temples hurah
To:
Dear family,
I was so excitied to hear that I am going to have a temples in the most important places of my life now. At home and my mission. It was so cool to see the memeber react to the knew the spirit was strongly felt. Our memebers have been hoping for a temple for a long time. Many people from argentia will be blessed by this great house. Because Cardoba is the geographical center of agrentina. People will have to travel a lots less.
The Lord is doing great things for us.
Confrence was amazing. I really liked elder christoffersons talk about zion and bablyon. Also elder Holland was really good too. Hey what did the boys do to eat out. I actually got my hands on some skidles, that was my big treat. I really enjoyed as well elder Eyrings talk during presithood.
Elder Fuste yesterday made a complete one eighty on his attuide. He wants to help our new District leader Elder oliphant, who we live with, go up so he wants to achive the standard of excellence every week this transfer. Maybe we are doing it for the wrong reason but as long as he is excited to work.
Spanish is coming along. I am able to comunicate more clearly everyday. Still sometimes I do not understand what is going on perfectly. But I think this is pretty normal. There are now 3 elders from my mtc group in my zone now not including me. So we always laugh about the mtc and life in general.
Well for three day thats all I can think of So I love you all,
Elder Ross Baszczyk
PS Mom an Dad
Cool Mom thanks for taking care of me. Send Rootbeer. I know it will be flat by the time it gets here but i really miss it. Well I love you. Hey how was the last twilight book. I hope we can watch it for christmas. Aka Buy an illigeal dvd of it not go to the movies.
PS Zach,
Hey how are the papers coming? Everyone in my zone is asking when you are sending them in. How was the physical? Keep working hard.
PS Justine and Madison,
Well I am have yet to recive an email. So I hope school is going well. How is seminary? Pay attention justine.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Subject: temples hurah
To:
Dear family,
I was so excitied to hear that I am going to have a temples in the most important places of my life now. At home and my mission. It was so cool to see the memeber react to the knew the spirit was strongly felt. Our memebers have been hoping for a temple for a long time. Many people from argentia will be blessed by this great house. Because Cardoba is the geographical center of agrentina. People will have to travel a lots less.
The Lord is doing great things for us.
Confrence was amazing. I really liked elder christoffersons talk about zion and bablyon. Also elder Holland was really good too. Hey what did the boys do to eat out. I actually got my hands on some skidles, that was my big treat. I really enjoyed as well elder Eyrings talk during presithood.
Elder Fuste yesterday made a complete one eighty on his attuide. He wants to help our new District leader Elder oliphant, who we live with, go up so he wants to achive the standard of excellence every week this transfer. Maybe we are doing it for the wrong reason but as long as he is excited to work.
Spanish is coming along. I am able to comunicate more clearly everyday. Still sometimes I do not understand what is going on perfectly. But I think this is pretty normal. There are now 3 elders from my mtc group in my zone now not including me. So we always laugh about the mtc and life in general.
Well for three day thats all I can think of So I love you all,
Elder Ross Baszczyk
PS Mom an Dad
Cool Mom thanks for taking care of me. Send Rootbeer. I know it will be flat by the time it gets here but i really miss it. Well I love you. Hey how was the last twilight book. I hope we can watch it for christmas. Aka Buy an illigeal dvd of it not go to the movies.
PS Zach,
Hey how are the papers coming? Everyone in my zone is asking when you are sending them in. How was the physical? Keep working hard.
PS Justine and Madison,
Well I am have yet to recive an email. So I hope school is going well. How is seminary? Pay attention justine.
No comments:
Post a Comment