---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Subject: I want turkey
To:
Dear family
Well the most exciting new is about the confrence we had with Elder Nelsion. It was really good, we had the area seventy there. His name is Elder Bowen. Him and his wife spoke about commitments and how we use them. Then Sister Nelsion talked about our eyes and needing them to be full of the spirit. Then president Nelsion spoke. It was really neat what he did he let us ask him questions. He related it all back to the temple or the atonment. I kind of felt bad for the translator when Elder Nelsion started to explain the greek meaning of the word repent. I also had the chance to shake Elder Nelsions hand. It was so cool, just the spirit of the man. President Olsen told us earlyier that morning when he was a young missionary and got to shake Gordon b. Hinckleys hand.
I also had the chance to visit with some old compions. My trainer is now a zone leader so it was nice to chat with him. I got to talk to jordan who is trying to denie that he is going home next transfer. Hey Zach I hope you come here so we can continue the legacy.
It is definetliy geting to be summer here as Saturday was just scourching hot and Sunday it rained pretty much all day. That is pretty much the norm here. The only thing is Argentina are pretty controled by the weather. Example yeasterday we basically had no one in church eventhe mebers will not face a light sprinkle to go to church except the hardcores. So that is always intresting aka sucks.
Most of our investigator have hit some bumps so hopefully we can get them over them this up coming week. It is mostly geting them to church with the weather on Sunday they did not want to come. Hopefully this week we will find some new people to teach. This is also our week of excellence, Elder Fuste is really excitied to achive it so I am just glad he is excited.
Spanish is going okay i still get lost sometimes but usally figure it out.
Well I can not think of anything new, So i love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad,
Candy like sour patch kids and water melons. Black socks. Smarties, those green and white gummy frog things dad likes. Mike and ikes. Photos of you guys. Peanut butter and resce pices cups. Please thoughs last two are the most important. (Oh wait got to stop drooling on the keyboard )
Well have a nice thanksgivning i am going to have an asuado today so that shouls be good. Eat lots of turkey for me. Why the heck is Brother Choy rentingour house? Wait I don´t really want to know. But hope everything goes smooth.
I have at band camp.
Ps Justine and Madison,
First off justine that sucks. I hope someone gets sick so you can go. Well if you can not go that trip We will have to do something when I get back. Who know you guys could come pick me up which would be a hundred time cooler. Madsion I hope you get better. Hey what intrestment did you finally decied to play? Guitar is going so so for me. Well
Have a great week
Zach
Alright my offiacl guess is that you are coming here to Argentina to contune our family´s proud legacy. Also enjoy the un employed bum statis it dose not last forever.
Good luck with the interviews this week. Tell those Sister missionary that I pitty them in the cold. Ja ja Argentina wins again.
Con amor
Ross
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Subject: I want turkey
To:
Dear family
Well the most exciting new is about the confrence we had with Elder Nelsion. It was really good, we had the area seventy there. His name is Elder Bowen. Him and his wife spoke about commitments and how we use them. Then Sister Nelsion talked about our eyes and needing them to be full of the spirit. Then president Nelsion spoke. It was really neat what he did he let us ask him questions. He related it all back to the temple or the atonment. I kind of felt bad for the translator when Elder Nelsion started to explain the greek meaning of the word repent. I also had the chance to shake Elder Nelsions hand. It was so cool, just the spirit of the man. President Olsen told us earlyier that morning when he was a young missionary and got to shake Gordon b. Hinckleys hand.
I also had the chance to visit with some old compions. My trainer is now a zone leader so it was nice to chat with him. I got to talk to jordan who is trying to denie that he is going home next transfer. Hey Zach I hope you come here so we can continue the legacy.
It is definetliy geting to be summer here as Saturday was just scourching hot and Sunday it rained pretty much all day. That is pretty much the norm here. The only thing is Argentina are pretty controled by the weather. Example yeasterday we basically had no one in church eventhe mebers will not face a light sprinkle to go to church except the hardcores. So that is always intresting aka sucks.
Most of our investigator have hit some bumps so hopefully we can get them over them this up coming week. It is mostly geting them to church with the weather on Sunday they did not want to come. Hopefully this week we will find some new people to teach. This is also our week of excellence, Elder Fuste is really excitied to achive it so I am just glad he is excited.
Spanish is going okay i still get lost sometimes but usally figure it out.
Well I can not think of anything new, So i love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad,
Candy like sour patch kids and water melons. Black socks. Smarties, those green and white gummy frog things dad likes. Mike and ikes. Photos of you guys. Peanut butter and resce pices cups. Please thoughs last two are the most important. (Oh wait got to stop drooling on the keyboard )
Well have a nice thanksgivning i am going to have an asuado today so that shouls be good. Eat lots of turkey for me. Why the heck is Brother Choy rentingour house? Wait I don´t really want to know. But hope everything goes smooth.
I have at band camp.
Ps Justine and Madison,
First off justine that sucks. I hope someone gets sick so you can go. Well if you can not go that trip We will have to do something when I get back. Who know you guys could come pick me up which would be a hundred time cooler. Madsion I hope you get better. Hey what intrestment did you finally decied to play? Guitar is going so so for me. Well
Have a great week
Zach
Alright my offiacl guess is that you are coming here to Argentina to contune our family´s proud legacy. Also enjoy the un employed bum statis it dose not last forever.
Good luck with the interviews this week. Tell those Sister missionary that I pitty them in the cold. Ja ja Argentina wins again.
Con amor
Ross
No comments:
Post a Comment