Monday, October 20, 2008

Fwd: happy mother day again

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 8:16 AM
Subject: happy mother day again
To:


Dear family,

Well you may have noticed I have loged on earlier than usual because well. Yesterday Argentina had day time savings. I know weird time to have it. They are not exactly vterans at this yet they just started doing it last year on new years. So basically we were almost late for chruch because they do not anounce it very well.

Also Mom happy argentinas mothers day. I tried to think of something cool to do but noe the computer is being stupid and wont read my camera. I might try my compaions after writing this email.
Okay I have to say something that you may not be happy about. I decied this week to create a face book page before you start diowning me, let me explain my reasoning. One it is easier to get photos to you guys as Almost all my compaions have photos of me that I do not have. Secound it is esiaer to stay in touch with my former compaions. Also it is easier to get photos from you guys. Aka Zach you have a bunch of cool pictures from grad I just checked out. So tell me what you think.

Well otherwise this week has been really busy. We achived the standard of excellence it is not really that hard now that we have done it a couple of times. Elder Fuste is under good spirts right now, so that makes it a lot esaier. So lets see funny stuff that happened this week. Elder Fuste and I were goofing around in the pension and I had about five dollars worth of change in my hand and I wiped my hand around and the money sliped out of my hand and hit elder Hyder (another missionary who lives with us) in the arm with all my change. Could not stop laughing.

All the members are really excited about the temple. I am not sure exactly where they are going to build it. Hey is the temple in calgary going to be big or small one?

Well Candela is going really strong. Her brothers are still working towards baptism Fredrico, the oldest brother, came to church this week which was amazing since it was mothers day. The orther are doing just as well. We hope to start working with a members mother eho is not a memeber she is pretty cool.

I am in mosiah right now in the book of mormon. King benjamin teachs so well about serving others iti s prety good. Spainsh is get easier each day i think I am geting in to the stride of it. Sorry for the short ps mesages but I could not think of anything to say today.

Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Mom and Dad
Well That is cool to hear about hte house being almost done.

PS Zach
Don´t worry about it. Good luck with the interviews. Remeber not to eat any popy seeds because that will mess up the test. That is so funny though because you do not look like the drug taking type the last time I saw you, wonder what they were thinking.

PS Madison and Justine,
Well how was band camp? It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Remeber to keep making lists for me of stuff I have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment