---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk;
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM
Subject: this is halloween
To:
dear family,
While this week felt really short this week. on tuesday we had our stove delivered so we had to sit and watch the guys install it because our cellphone is not working. So ya I just studied some more. That afternoon we did some service with the other elders in the pension. We went to one of their recent baptisms house who burned down. So we helped break down a wall, put in a sewage filter. So a lot of goofing around happened it was a lot of fun thou. Then Elder fuste and I went to walmart because he needed to pick up some money from western union.
Man I miss walmart! I know thats weird but walmart here is like back home.
Then wensday nothing really intresting happened. Had district meeting which no one really had the energy to be in. Just one of those weeks.
Thursday elder fuste bought blue contact lense. It still kind of freaks me out. I think he has gringo envy, he wants to come up north to live after the mission. Then we just visited some investigator that day Fuste is kind of winding down on me and I dont know what to do. I am just glad he is finishing well.
Friday was spent geting ready for a taco night we had with one of our members. It was really good. It was funny because the member lives with her parents who are not members. The Mom asked me why I was the only one helping to make the tacos. Ya there a lazy bunch But I love them.
Friday I also tried to eat 100 alfjhors but I only got to 9 so ya we are eating a lot of alfjhors latley.
Saturday ... ya nothing cool happened that day. But I got a cool hat from this part member family, it was Yamila´s dad who gave us the hats. He sells them on the side. He gave us one for free. I got tyhis cool Che vive hat. It is pretty tight. Miguel yamilas dad is such a cool guy. he would make such a good memeber he just like to smoke and drink too much but he is always asking us questions.
Sunday almopst no one was at our ward because a new chapel was being dedicated in our stake. We ended up teaching the sunday school class for the teenagers. They are such an intresting lot the church has a bright future with these kids though there are only 8 of them.
then we went to Carolina , the lady we had tacos with this week, for lunch to celbrate her birthday. I do not know why but I am all ways the bud of jokes. They always want ot see me dance michael jackson. It is starting to get old. But the lunch was amazing. I was so full.
Latter that afternoon we just went to so members houses.
Today we spent in centro so fuste couyld do his last mintue trunky shoping. About 40 misionaries were in centro so that was cool to see everybody. Transfers are next week so I will write you guys on wensday.
SApritual moment now I have really felt the power of the atonement this past couple of weeks as I have made an effort to be more obedient. I am not perfect but i like the changes I am making. Truly the lords burden is easy and light.
Spanish is making head way as well., My ability to speak is increasing everyday. I just forget words some times or the congation.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
well it is good to here that the house got mostly dopne on time what 3 years. okay that was a mean joke but it is good to here everything is going good. I have not gotten the package yet but it is still really early.
Ps Zach
Yo diga que este forma de ser fuccinar. So ya in 3 weeks I get to know where you are going. Email when you know not important if it is a monday because well just because I will feel better.
PS Madison
When did you dye your hair girl? It is pretty strong but it looks good on ya.
I hope you don´t have anymore of these attacks. Take care of yourself. know that I love you
Ps Justine
Two sentnce is not a letter you write more to your boss when your quiting than you wrote to me. But It is nice to now that you care. Hope school seminary are going well.
From: christopher blaszczyk;
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM
Subject: this is halloween
To:
dear family,
While this week felt really short this week. on tuesday we had our stove delivered so we had to sit and watch the guys install it because our cellphone is not working. So ya I just studied some more. That afternoon we did some service with the other elders in the pension. We went to one of their recent baptisms house who burned down. So we helped break down a wall, put in a sewage filter. So a lot of goofing around happened it was a lot of fun thou. Then Elder fuste and I went to walmart because he needed to pick up some money from western union.
Man I miss walmart! I know thats weird but walmart here is like back home.
Then wensday nothing really intresting happened. Had district meeting which no one really had the energy to be in. Just one of those weeks.
Thursday elder fuste bought blue contact lense. It still kind of freaks me out. I think he has gringo envy, he wants to come up north to live after the mission. Then we just visited some investigator that day Fuste is kind of winding down on me and I dont know what to do. I am just glad he is finishing well.
Friday was spent geting ready for a taco night we had with one of our members. It was really good. It was funny because the member lives with her parents who are not members. The Mom asked me why I was the only one helping to make the tacos. Ya there a lazy bunch But I love them.
Friday I also tried to eat 100 alfjhors but I only got to 9 so ya we are eating a lot of alfjhors latley.
Saturday ... ya nothing cool happened that day. But I got a cool hat from this part member family, it was Yamila´s dad who gave us the hats. He sells them on the side. He gave us one for free. I got tyhis cool Che vive hat. It is pretty tight. Miguel yamilas dad is such a cool guy. he would make such a good memeber he just like to smoke and drink too much but he is always asking us questions.
Sunday almopst no one was at our ward because a new chapel was being dedicated in our stake. We ended up teaching the sunday school class for the teenagers. They are such an intresting lot the church has a bright future with these kids though there are only 8 of them.
then we went to Carolina , the lady we had tacos with this week, for lunch to celbrate her birthday. I do not know why but I am all ways the bud of jokes. They always want ot see me dance michael jackson. It is starting to get old. But the lunch was amazing. I was so full.
Latter that afternoon we just went to so members houses.
Today we spent in centro so fuste couyld do his last mintue trunky shoping. About 40 misionaries were in centro so that was cool to see everybody. Transfers are next week so I will write you guys on wensday.
SApritual moment now I have really felt the power of the atonement this past couple of weeks as I have made an effort to be more obedient. I am not perfect but i like the changes I am making. Truly the lords burden is easy and light.
Spanish is making head way as well., My ability to speak is increasing everyday. I just forget words some times or the congation.
Well I love you all
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
well it is good to here that the house got mostly dopne on time what 3 years. okay that was a mean joke but it is good to here everything is going good. I have not gotten the package yet but it is still really early.
Ps Zach
Yo diga que este forma de ser fuccinar. So ya in 3 weeks I get to know where you are going. Email when you know not important if it is a monday because well just because I will feel better.
PS Madison
When did you dye your hair girl? It is pretty strong but it looks good on ya.
I hope you don´t have anymore of these attacks. Take care of yourself. know that I love you
Ps Justine
Two sentnce is not a letter you write more to your boss when your quiting than you wrote to me. But It is nice to now that you care. Hope school seminary are going well.
No comments:
Post a Comment