Monday, March 2, 2009

Fwd: Fire works and exchanges

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Fire works and exchanges
To:


Dear Family,
Well so all of you are not worried my balls stop hurting so much this week. It might have to do with that the tempature has been a lot cooler for argentina at least. So mom don´t worry!
Wenesday Elder Caniupil and I just did a bunch of contacts and did not find any real sucess. It was just one of those days.
Okay this week I found out the joys and annoiance of being in leadership postions on the mission. So the Assistiants called me one morning this week and they were all like your district did sucky last week in numbers. What are your planes to change that? I was like I have no idea and so they were all like droping the cain on me. If your district fails you fail too. Kind of jazz. So that basically just kills all your exciment to go out and work because you feel like crap. Also that day I got sick with bad diaria so that probably might have been the problem too.
But the cool thing about being District leader is I get to go on exchanges. I went on exchanges with Elder Monteer who is from las vegas. He is the senor compaion in Rio tecero the other area in my district. It was fun to be with him for a change. We tried to set a zone record for invitations aka contacts that were done by a compaionship in a day which was twelve but we broke it with 15! We rule, buya! Zach you will learn that change is a good thing. Maybe MTC food is not the best change.
Also on Friday night Elder Caniupil and I were geting ready for bed, and I heard some fireworks go off side and my compaion was all like " Elder turn off the lights" so I turn off the lights and go to the window to go see if I can see them. He was freaking out like "get away from the window and get on the floor!" I was like "Why?" He was like "they are shooting guns off!" I just started laughing "I was like its fire works not guns" I could not stop laughing as i told him argentines do not need a reason to shoot off fire works. He is from the slums so he gets all nerverous and stuff I guess. Argentines do not have guns.
Yesterday i was really tired so ya did not feel like sharing my testimony but it was a good Sunday. It is so strange to think that it is march of 2009. I was still with my trainer laST YEAR AT THIS TIME. The mission just flies by.
Well i love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad,
Please put some money in my account if you have not already done so, because I have to do a little bit of traveling this week. I have to get a Alijandro ready for his baptism on Saturday. That is a story which i will problably tell you guys next week if all goes well. But ya Put money in the account please.
Someone washes our cloths thankfully, because If not i would be washing them by hand. Not fun.
PS Zach
Un mes hermano! No pude ser. Eh si su mestra es Hermana Weiss dicirá Hola para mi ella fue mi mestra en la CCM. Linda chicas de Austrila recibió los docimilos de correo electronico de ellas? (Did you get the email adress of the Austrialian chicks?) Como esta Eric? Se algre Hermano su mision veine ya. Himon 88 en castillano es mi prefarida "placer nos es trabajar en el gran vina del rey jesus"
Cuiden se hermano.
PS Justine and Madsion
Another week from not hearing your sweet words hurts me so. Okay what happened to the Assignment of the top 50 songs. That means two things either no good new music has come out or there is a lot of good music which one is it. Because we just get all the stupid english music down here in Argentina. Hey I saw a poster for ink heart the movie tell me how it is if you go and see it.
I love lots


No comments:

Post a Comment