Monday, March 9, 2009

Fwd: you rented out my room?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:16 AM
Subject: you rented out my room?
To:


I have my own room?
What we have a guy from Japan living in our house!?? When did this happen? Madison just told me about Hei, is an exchange student or something? Oh My gosh I leave for 16 months and the whole world goes topsy tervy.
Well I think that my shock is over now my week was actually relatively boring. I did not have Alijandro's baptism this week, because his family moved and they want to be all resettled before he gets baptized. So, hopefully it should be this weekend, if not I will probably not be here. Transfers are next week so I will be writing on the 18 of March next week.
Well I had an asuado this week with my district which was pretty good, trying to build district unity and such. Also one of my elder broke his hand because he punched a wall. He kind of has some anger issues so ya. I am just glad that I did not have to tell the hermana that one. So district meeting was kind of a gong show because no one wanted to be serious. So that is always difficult.
We had this crazy Anti Christ guy talk to us this week. It was actually kind of funny because we were going to pass by this member, when this guy starts talking to my companion, about why we do what we do. He was basically crazy because he kept talking about the gaza strip and stuff. It was actually pretty funny.
This week was a lesson in paciencia and getting to know the savior because I understand more fully what it means to be despised and rejected of men. We got shut down hard this week by almost everybody we talked to. So ya the lords work is under his control.
Nothing too execting happened this week sorry.
Well I love you guys
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Other schools I will have to think about it. U of C maybe I don't know. Thank you for putting some money in the account. I am trying to be more carefull, it just seems to kind of disappear because Cordoba is getting more expensive and the mission doses not give us more money. But that is nothing to worry about.
Ps Zach
Que tal? Trece semanas no mas hermano, estoy muy anamado para usted. Cuiden se.
PS Madison and Justine
Justine in a Wedding dress!! Send me that pic! So Sweet I will get the lists next week. Hey Madison one secret I have learned on the mission is that we can receive revelation in a lot of different ways. So be aware to your feelings and also to what other people say to you especially mom and Dad. After you pray to heavenly father especially with a question. They are the lord's instruments for us. Well I love you both



No comments:

Post a Comment