Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fwd: Great balls of fire

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Subject: Great balls of fire
To:


Dear family
Well this week has been pretty crazy actually. Let me start of by telling you something of my health story of the past couple weeks. So on the 15th of February well doing service with the primary to clean a yard, my balls started to hurt. This seems pretty unusual so I found Sister Olsen ( she is in charge of all the missionaries health stuff) She was like just put some ice on them. They still hurt on Sunday so I talked to the Hermana again. So they had me on these antibiotics that did not do really anything to help the problem so pretty much this past week I was in pain and I was not sure exactly why because we believed it to be an infection in my balls. It is so funny because the Hermana Olsen trying to keep me all calm by telling me it is a common problem. It did not really work. They were still hurting on Monday so I went to a Doctor in Cordoba today they said basically the same thing it is just an infection and gave me some different antibiotics. Why am I telling you this story, because it was a big part of my life this week. So no worries it is not fatal or anything.

This week I also had intercombios with my zone leaders they are such funny guys. We tried to find some new people to teach all week and we did not find anybody, even with their help. Zach remember to laugh at life's experiences.

We had mission conference this week with Elder Jensen and Civic of the seventy. It was really good. They talked a lot about how to be better missionaries. It was really neat about this triangle of God, the student, the teacher and as the teachers we can not get in the way of god with the student. So that was really good. Elder Civic talked about being proactive in out missionary work. Also that there are missionary things and there is missionary work and we need to separate them.

Had my second District meeting went a lot soomther than the first one. So I think that this district leader thing will eventually become more natural. A lot of telephone calls now though. Well the guitar is coming along okay. I can sort of play called to serve darn F's. well I guess practice makes perfect.

Well pretty much that was my week so ya lots of exciting things happening in AlmaFuerte. It got really cold this weekend and it was all rainy and stuff. So that was a nice change. But It is supossed to get hot again this week so joy.

Well I love you all, know that I am praying for you guys.
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Zach
AHHHH it is getting so close Hermano. Yo no puedo crear. Well better get on that shopping though. Get good Sandals they are vital because the bathrooms here are different. Or you will end up with a funky disease. Enjoy the freedom right now bro. because two years is a long time. Good time but different kind of fun.

PS Mom and Dad
Well that explains the whole no response last week. Dang Holidays well only 8.5 months left. I am not trunky just stating the truth. But the pants and everything are okay.

PS Justine and Madison
Well because I have not heard from you gals for a long time I have a task for you. Make a list of the top 50 songs in your opinions that have come out since I left. I want one from each of you. Also include artist name. Well I love you two stay strong in the faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment