---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Subject: Weddings and heat
To:
Dear family,
Well big news of the transfer is that the president is threatening to take the internet away again. Basically because there are moronic missionaries in my mission. But we still have it so I will let you know when that happens when or if it dose. I still do not get group punishment because it dose not fix the problem. Wait I am going to start ranting so I will stop my self.
Basically La Rioja is a desert. It gets really hot here like 40 degrees kind of hot and we are not even in summer anymore. But I can see the moutians from my apartment which is pretty cool. Especially in the morning when the clouds are lower than the moutian peek. If I send photos this time hopefully I will have a photo of it.
Well for investigators we have this pregnant lady named Arlene. She got married this weekend to her husband Cristian, who is not a member we are trying to work with him. His deal is he works like crazy at this butcher shop so he has a problem of getting to church. Way sweet guy though he was so nervous about getting married. The party was put on by this member whose husband as well is not a member but a way cool guy. Her name is Lorana and the husbands name is Walter.
We actually have a capilla (Chapel for non Spanish speaking people), which is so sweet! You have no idea what that means to a me after having a house for 4.5 months. There is someone in our ward who knows Spanish sign language as well so that is sweet. Nothing out of the ordinary really else happened. I teach gospel principles still, so that is always fun.
Zach I just looked at the photos. Freak Carla has really grown up. Jonathan can not pull off a beard it's the latin side. Sorry Cuz. You all taking a siesta ( Justine) Dang.
Ya noting really exciting happened after that.
Well I love you all.
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well the photos were really good especially of grandma Blaszczyk. We of course have to come back and visit argentina when I get home mom!! I want to show you guys all the cool stuff. Also We are going to buy about 300 pesos worth of alfajors to bring back with us on that trip.
PS Zach
Well tomorrow starts your mission kind of. Just don't do anything stupid in the next week. I trust that you won't.
PS Madison and Justine
Well another week has come and gone in our lives, so how was it? You will have to take over zachs writing responsibilities when he leaves. So I want to hear about well school/work , anime , movies , sports if you are playing any, books that you are reading,
Funny things that happen in the week. Also how is the Ink heart movie I just posters and it looks really cool. Love you lots.
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Subject: Weddings and heat
To:
Dear family,
Well big news of the transfer is that the president is threatening to take the internet away again. Basically because there are moronic missionaries in my mission. But we still have it so I will let you know when that happens when or if it dose. I still do not get group punishment because it dose not fix the problem. Wait I am going to start ranting so I will stop my self.
Basically La Rioja is a desert. It gets really hot here like 40 degrees kind of hot and we are not even in summer anymore. But I can see the moutians from my apartment which is pretty cool. Especially in the morning when the clouds are lower than the moutian peek. If I send photos this time hopefully I will have a photo of it.
Well for investigators we have this pregnant lady named Arlene. She got married this weekend to her husband Cristian, who is not a member we are trying to work with him. His deal is he works like crazy at this butcher shop so he has a problem of getting to church. Way sweet guy though he was so nervous about getting married. The party was put on by this member whose husband as well is not a member but a way cool guy. Her name is Lorana and the husbands name is Walter.
We actually have a capilla (Chapel for non Spanish speaking people), which is so sweet! You have no idea what that means to a me after having a house for 4.5 months. There is someone in our ward who knows Spanish sign language as well so that is sweet. Nothing out of the ordinary really else happened. I teach gospel principles still, so that is always fun.
Zach I just looked at the photos. Freak Carla has really grown up. Jonathan can not pull off a beard it's the latin side. Sorry Cuz. You all taking a siesta ( Justine) Dang.
Ya noting really exciting happened after that.
Well I love you all.
Lucha
Elder Ross Blaszczyk
PS Mom and Dad
Well the photos were really good especially of grandma Blaszczyk. We of course have to come back and visit argentina when I get home mom!! I want to show you guys all the cool stuff. Also We are going to buy about 300 pesos worth of alfajors to bring back with us on that trip.
PS Zach
Well tomorrow starts your mission kind of. Just don't do anything stupid in the next week. I trust that you won't.
PS Madison and Justine
Well another week has come and gone in our lives, so how was it? You will have to take over zachs writing responsibilities when he leaves. So I want to hear about well school/work , anime , movies , sports if you are playing any, books that you are reading,
Funny things that happen in the week. Also how is the Ink heart movie I just posters and it looks really cool. Love you lots.
No comments:
Post a Comment