---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zach Blaszczyk <
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:33 AM
Subject:
To:
Hey family so this week I got changes. I was really sad to see Elder Marroquin leave and was hoping another transfer with him. But on the bright side i got one Elder Cason. Now Elder Cason and I were in the same zone 2 cambios ago.So we know each other pretty well. It was a definite shock to me toget him as a comp.. So a little about him is he´s from Louisiana and has about a 1 year this month in the misión. It wil be way fun i´m excited for this transfer.
But ya thats the gib news, not much else is going on. We put two fechas with a couple of our investgadores this week. One is this way pilas 15 year old. Her friend is a member in the ward and has been inviting her to seminay and stuff so she is way ready and we put a date with her yesterday. The other is a man named Florencio, I think i´ve talked about him a little. Well he´s ready and willing he just needs to stop smoking but it shouldn´t be that big of a deal he´s way good.
I´ll try and send some pics but the internet here is really slow so i don´t know how well that´ll work. I´ll explain the pics.
Also this past week for hockey day we played a little hocky(theres a pic) aslo i hit 6 months so i bought a cake. And of course GC. What a spiritual bomb. I love GC in the mission. It was way fun and we got to watch it in english because we´re in the cap. IF not we would be listening to it in spanish.
Love ya all
Elder Blaszczyk
From: Zach Blaszczyk <
Date: Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 9:33 AM
Subject:
To:
Hey family so this week I got changes. I was really sad to see Elder Marroquin leave and was hoping another transfer with him. But on the bright side i got one Elder Cason. Now Elder Cason and I were in the same zone 2 cambios ago.So we know each other pretty well. It was a definite shock to me toget him as a comp.. So a little about him is he´s from Louisiana and has about a 1 year this month in the misión. It wil be way fun i´m excited for this transfer.
But ya thats the gib news, not much else is going on. We put two fechas with a couple of our investgadores this week. One is this way pilas 15 year old. Her friend is a member in the ward and has been inviting her to seminay and stuff so she is way ready and we put a date with her yesterday. The other is a man named Florencio, I think i´ve talked about him a little. Well he´s ready and willing he just needs to stop smoking but it shouldn´t be that big of a deal he´s way good.
I´ll try and send some pics but the internet here is really slow so i don´t know how well that´ll work. I´ll explain the pics.
Also this past week for hockey day we played a little hocky(theres a pic) aslo i hit 6 months so i bought a cake. And of course GC. What a spiritual bomb. I love GC in the mission. It was way fun and we got to watch it in english because we´re in the cap. IF not we would be listening to it in spanish.
Love ya all
Elder Blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment