Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fwd: transfers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Blaszczyk
Date: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Subject: transfers
To:


Dear family
Well this week was transfers so I am staying here in my area to finish my mission. i am also having elder ramos being my last companion so ya the babysiting continues on.

Well monday was pretty fun I think I got all the stuff I am going to buy minus alfajors and Mate. I also went to the cordoba zoo. okay that was an interesting experience because I went with a group of other gringo elders. the poor animals are stuck in little cages and stuff. Though we did get the camel to run a little by offering it grass.
But otherwise preety lame zoo. But it was fun to go anyways. My companion got lost for like an hour though. He sure has been acting weird lately though like he has no desire for anything.
Juan jose and Aleijandra garcia passed their baptismal interviews this week so that was really exciting. they are also getting married this week which will be great. So i am really exsitied about that.

It is really hot and humid this past little while so it is hard for me to think of what to write.

Let see Juan pablo and Carina are doing goo they should have their interviews this next week so that should be good. Had a good Family home evening with them. we talked about them needing to come to church regularly

Also saw the Argentinia vs Peru game in the house of my ward mission leader. He is a big reason why I am here is to learn how to do what he does with us and then come back and help the missionaries back home.

Well that is pretty much it for last week
Love
elder Ross blaszczyk


No comments:

Post a Comment