Monday, October 26, 2009

Fwd: baptisms

From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:34 AM
Subject: baptisms
To:

Dear Family,
How is it going? This week has been pretty crazy. We had the baptism of Juan Jose and Aliejandra. I forgot to bring my camera so no pictures, sorry. But it was really good, our members brought their friends and themselves. Which is excelente. The changes Juan jose had to make were big ones but it was so amazing.

I also had zone conference this week. I don't know if it's just that I am finishing the mission or that the president finally understands how to communicate his ideas. He talked about becoming converted and it really touched me. So that was cool.

Matias is doing Awesome he went to another wards baptism and had a bunch of questions and he came to church. So hopefully he can get baptized and married here in a little bit. You can see the changes that he is making in his life.

I also finished the book of Mormon this past week was so good. I really like moroni when he is talking about the need to do the things of Buena disposition. That is how it really is with the lord and us. The lord had really blessed us this past week for our members who have really put the pillas to the work. Like we would find members helping people and we could start to have conversation with the people and the member would say like ya I love the church so that is always good.

Elder Ramos is still conviced he wants to go home so we will see how that goes. He has been like this for like 3 weeks. He had an interview with the president olsen and still wants to go home. He is werid though because if I drag him out he will work. So I don't get him.
Well I love you guys,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Mom and Dad
How much so I can calculate and not get pegged with other charges. Sweet I got a bed. Just keep the glowing gnome in my room I might need a companion when I get home.
Start the 30 day count down today.

PS Madison and Justine
How was the Dance? Sweet Madie I can not wait to be shunned or accepted by you guys again. Also got to teach me how to play rockband the first day. Also every important look to see if transformers 2 is still in theatres.

PS Zach
¿Como anda hermano? No me recurado bien si no te dije si va tener bautismos, ¿pero si tuvo como lo fue? Bueno tiene una buena semana y cuĂ­dense!

Ps Scouts
Hey Guys how is it going? How is queensland ward doing? Are you guys treating the new Deacons well? Please be kind I remebr when you guys all first started and how it took time to ajust for you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment