---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk <>
Date: Thu, Jan 3, 2008 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Whats up family
To:
Hey
okay yes My compaion is from Newport, Orgean. Man I only have 11 more days left in the mtc, and I get my flight plans tommorow. So I will email you next week and let you know when to expect a call from when I have lay overs.
Ya my teacher (who is a girl ) taught us how to make killer Nerf guns this week. I have given zach the instructions in this week letters.
I can Not see atachement in picture form BUT if you send it as a word document with the pictures inside i can.
Love ya,
Ross B.
From: christopher blaszczyk <>
Date: Thu, Jan 3, 2008 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Whats up family
To:
Hey
okay yes My compaion is from Newport, Orgean. Man I only have 11 more days left in the mtc, and I get my flight plans tommorow. So I will email you next week and let you know when to expect a call from when I have lay overs.
Ya my teacher (who is a girl ) taught us how to make killer Nerf guns this week. I have given zach the instructions in this week letters.
I can Not see atachement in picture form BUT if you send it as a word document with the pictures inside i can.
Love ya,
Ross B.
No comments:
Post a Comment