Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fwd: The latest from the MTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk <>
Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 1:28 PM
Subject: The latest from the MTC
To:

Okay Exciting week,
Ist off I'm not leaving until the 22nd of january now. I found out Monday. After having revieced a set of flight plans that said other wise.
Second my compaion is going home because his feet are structured weird and thats what caused them to break. Ya so he leaves this saturday majoir bummer.
Ya spanish is going well. Ya so I get to teach the third lesson next week because I am staying longer.Yaa

Okay I get my flightplans tomorrow but if there like the ones I got before. I have a lay over in texas. Which is when I will probaly phone you depending on the time frame. But I will phone.

Elder Christofferson of the presidency of the quorm of the seventy came and spoke with us on tuesday. Which was cool he talked about the book of mormon being the tool to bring others unto christ.

Oh can you guys get me the Adrees of some of my freinds for me?
Courntey Mcnaughtion - School adress and email
Tiene Harding- Lethbridge Sorry forgot to write it in my adress book
Ya if Andrea has moved out hers too.

Love you guys
Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment