Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fwd: Sorry update

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk <;
Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 1:14 PM
Subject: Sorry update
To:


sorry Ileave on Monday so please respond.
Yea L. tom Perry came and spoke about the history of the publication of the book of mormon. It was really neat. He talked about The three main people to bring it about and their lives afterwards. Joseph smith , martin Harris and Oliver Cowdrey. It was very informative.
Yea I'm so excited to get out to the mission field.
Okay I cant not rember if I told you I got the calender it rocks. So thank you. Can you also tell the scouts I Got the package and am sending letters back. Oh Dahl in my distrcit family is orginaly from England so I don't know how that corrleats to us.
Well love and please repond by 4:30 or dear elder me.
Love you lots By
Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment