---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
To:
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
To:
Ya christmas was pretty cool. We had L. tom Perry came and spoke to us which was pretty neat. I sent you a letter talking about so I keep my synopise short in this email. He said we need to take care of both our own and the world. which was pretty neat. What you got a wii!!! Man I can't wait to get home. Ya um do I need to get my own cd player. Should I send money to aunt carol and get her to mail me one or are you sending me one in the mail. Cause right now I'm borrowing someone else. So just tell me and I'll happy'lly do it.
We also played chimes on christmas night which was pretty cool but super loud.
Ya well love ya
Elder blaszczyk
-----Original Message-----
From: "Chris Blaszczyk" <cblaszczyk@gmail.com>
To: "Elder Ross" <rossblaszczyk@myldsmail.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:02:04 -0700
Subject: Merry Christmas
Dear Son
I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas at the MTC. Consider yourself lucky I
don't think there are too many people who have the chance to be there for
both American Thanksgiving and Christmas. did you have any General
Authorities visit you? You only have 3 weeks left in the MTC it must be
getting exciting for you. It takes us anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks for
you to get a letter from us so I'm not sure how many more letters we are
going to mail you.
So Christmas was a lot of fun this year, we went over to David and Linda's
for Christmas eve. Paul and Heather were there with their 4 children. We did
the nativity pageant and it was fun with all the young kids. Enoch who is 2
1/2 was a sheep, but he didn;t want to be that, he wanted to be a Ninja
though and tried to battle Zach every chance he had. All of David and
Linda's kids will be home during Christmas, most of them will be arriving on
Thursday so i think we are going to go over and visit with them this
weekend. We looked over their renovations, not much has changed except for
the dancing floor in the basement. They took out their hot tub and put in a
dancing floor complete with a disco ball. They actually set it up as a multi
purpose area, David set up a wide screen projector and screen complete with
home theater. He was showing it to me and put in the Twin Towers and set the
sound up high, I guess your mom and Aunt Linda who were upstairs said it
felt like a helicopter was landing in the basement it was so loud. David did
a good job with the set up.
They also did the wrapping paper game and broke the wooden spoons in honor
of you this year. They all had fun with it. Christmas day was very nice this
year. we didn't have a lot of gifts this year so it was a nice little time.
Madison woke up early but let everyone sleep in until 9 am. We didn't have
you getting everyone up this year. We missed that. Mom got me a really nice
attache case, I really like it. Justine got me the Planet Earth DVD set
which is awesome. We bought the family a Wii and we've been having fun
playing it. Zach totally kills me in everything that we play though. I did
win one or two matches in tennis, (I think we was letting me win though) Mom
had a four hour shift today but we just stayed home and hung around. Your
brother and sisters have until January 7 off. I go back to work January 2.
We had Aunt Val, Tracy and Erin over for dinner on Sunday. We had a good
visit with them, they are all so funny. We bought so much food I don't know
if we will ever finish it all up. I spent Sunday night wrapping everyone's
gifts and got most of them done. Sister McNaughton gave another great lesson
for Sunday School. Revelations was really about having us look forward to
Christ and becoming his disciples, it was very good and very different than
what you would have expected from a lesson on Revelations.
I hope you enjoyed your gifts. we tracked it through UPS and it showed that
it arrived at the MTC on Friday, so i hope you had it for Christmas. I
ordered a Christmas care package for Grandma Blaszczyk and you should have
gotten that on Saturday 22. It was supposed to be a cinnamon bun wreath. I
hope it was good. Did your district like the ketchup chips and the Big
turks? How is elder Robison doing? I hope his broken foot isn't slowing you
down too much. Where is he from anyway, I don;t htink we ever got that
answered. Grandma Blaszczyk really appreciated the letter you sent her, she
was crying when she was telling me about it. you are very kind to her and I
appreciate you for doing that.
Anyway i better go, they are having a Mythbuster's marathon all weekend and
its been fun watching them and thinking of you. I hope you are doing well
and that you are feeling the presence of the Spirit on a regular basis, the
Spirit is the key to everything. I love you very much, you are doing the
right thing, this is what you were made for, to be a representative of the
Lord Jesus Christ.
Love Dad
PS. I'm going to attach a picture, let me know if you can see it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment