---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk <>
Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 9:57 AM
Subject: flight plans
To:
Hola
Okay Yes I got the bed fixed. It just came a apart so some of other elders helped me put it back to gether.
Okay Family Flight plans.
I have a 4 hour lay over in Texas. So i get there at 3:25 pm which we think is 2: 25 pm mountion time. So what time do you want me to call.
I board at 7:35 pm So yea that 6: 35
So email me back as soon as you know when everyone can be there
Well I love you guys.
Oh This weeks been really good the spanish is making a lot more sense.
The spirits been Great. Had one incident with a member of my district but we worked it out. Esta Buien.
My new compaion is Elder Newman Hes really cool. He know a lot about music. Though hes trying not to think about it.
Alright well Love you All
Elder blaszczyk
From: christopher blaszczyk <>
Date: Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 9:57 AM
Subject: flight plans
To:
Hola
Okay Yes I got the bed fixed. It just came a apart so some of other elders helped me put it back to gether.
Okay Family Flight plans.
I have a 4 hour lay over in Texas. So i get there at 3:25 pm which we think is 2: 25 pm mountion time. So what time do you want me to call.
I board at 7:35 pm So yea that 6: 35
So email me back as soon as you know when everyone can be there
Well I love you guys.
Oh This weeks been really good the spanish is making a lot more sense.
The spirits been Great. Had one incident with a member of my district but we worked it out. Esta Buien.
My new compaion is Elder Newman Hes really cool. He know a lot about music. Though hes trying not to think about it.
Alright well Love you All
Elder blaszczyk
No comments:
Post a Comment