Monday, December 1, 2008

Fwd: Standard of exllence I own you!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:00 AM
Subject: Standard of exllence I own you!!!
To:

Dear family,
Well ya Zach, I just owned trash this week. We had the standard of exllence week and Elder Zirker and I just poned it. Like we taught 43 other lessons this week, which is a lot of lessons. Note Zach study preach my gospel before coming out. It is really important. Hey where is Tyler going you never said?

Monady this week I just hung most of the day in the apartment because Elder was still getting over being sick. That really sucks you just study all day or Draw, play guitar. This reminds me you did not send those pictures.

Tuesday we found this cool family named Quello. We went by latter this week and elder Zirker and I have doubts because they were not there at the appointment. This day was just talking to bunch of people. We did not meet anybody really cool.

Wednesday we made guacamole for planning meeting which was really good. We got the avocado for free from these Guys at a fruit store we always buy from. We gave them chocolate banana bread. Guacamole is so good. Then we visited Walter. He was working on his truck when we showed up and just talked to him for a bit. He is not really interested so we dropped him. Lord needs people who want to do things not just listen.

Thursday we had district meeting. Our zone leaders which are like two hours away always come so it is always interesting because he was a former assistant. So we did an open Chapel for a while, did not get anyone to come in though. I had to give a lesson on Christ like attributes of diligence and Love. So I think It went alright. So we had exchanges with the zone leaders. I had a really cool experience with this one family. I was teaching about Joseph smith and the spirit just took over. It was so cool. They accepted a baptismal date. This is exactly what our area need. We also found a cool Bolivian family the dad had died three months ago. They also know the president of branch's family.

Then Friday we passed by the family with the Baptismal date and were like we do not want to continue with you guys. I was just in shock but whatever it is not their time yet. The statistic is it takes about seven times of exposure before someone will join the church. They would have been such a good family. The Bolivian family as well did not want to hear anymore, but we had a member with us who was like that is okay. What we found out is the older sons do not want her to change because our gospel doses not permit them to live in sin. Dang evangelists, corrupting the ways of god.

Saturday we had this lesson with the family Sarachini. They are less active but want their daughter to get baptized. So we are like teach her a really simple plan of salvation using a cool little puzzle we have. The Mom helps us sort of because the Carla only understands vos. But we are getting better. We get to final judgment and just the mom starts laying it out to this eight year old. We were like trying to make it really simple but the mom goes all deep on her. The parents are really weird they need to remove their own beams before removing the flecks from their children.

Sunday was good. Elder Zirker and I had to teach priesthood together about missionary work. The thing was we planned on only having to give a 15 minute part of the lesson. Then we talked to the president when he got there and he was like you have to give the whole class. So we were like great, but it turned out okay. Then gospel doctrine went well taught about final judgment. A lot of stuff to do when you are the missionaries in a small branch. Then we had a really good asuado again with the presidents family.

So ya that was my week. I was reading helman this week. Where all the people are getting killed by the Gadantion robbers, and how the head robber sends a letter and is all like we are right and you are wrong. I like how that is the world sometimes we are right and you have to agree with us, but we can gather into one body and beat our enemies because we are strong in the lord.

Love you all,
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

PS Mom and Dad
Ahhh I still want to see that movie so badly. Have fun at Julies wedding. Tell her I say Felicitations or in other words congratulations. I will probably phone you guys around 7-9 amish our time not complete sure yet because of the 5 hour diffrence

PS Zach
Zach drugs are bad for you. Keep working hard bro.

PS Justine and Madison

How is prep for Christmas coming? Any cool plans? Send me pictures of naruto.



No comments:

Post a Comment