Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fwd: you are Aunts uncle and Grandparents now sort of

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: christopher blaszczyk
Date: Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 7:43 AM
Subject: you are Aunts uncle and Grandparents now sort of
To:


Dear family

Well I have got some exciting news. I am training this transfer!! This came as a total surprise as Elder Zriker and I were waiting for transfers the president phones and talks to me if I have a testimony of the mission and all this stuff and after is like so you are training. So ya Mom and dad you are sort of like grand parents now. This name is elder Caniupil ( it is pronounced as in Can You peel) He is from santiago chile. So that is pretty crazy. It is so weird being with a new elder because he has absoultly no idea what he is doing. The Asstiants and the Hermana Olsen were like they are playdo you are going to form what they are going to be for the rest of their missions. So ya a little freaked out.

Also I got two of my packages last week and the third is going to be coming to me on saturday because I have got a meeting that day. Also ya I should be talking to you guys at 7 o7:30 am because I have lunch tomorrow and don´t know when that is exactly going to end.

Had a cool experince on the way home from a zone meeting this past week. i was reading the ensign in english on the bus and this girl sits down beside me. So I started talking to her, she knows english so that explains why she was reading over my shoulder, and we ended up talking for the whole 2 hour bus ride. So I got to tell her about what I do as a missionary she told me about argentine christmas which is like one huge party all night long. thet open all their gifts at midnight then party until like 5 in the morning. So way cool experince gave her a book of mormon.

Then I went way out to the boondocks another day to teach this menos activo family that wants to come back to church so that is exciting. Way long trip we had the presidentes wife and their two small kids because she knows where they live. So very longDay but a good one. The toddler was just nuts trying to run in puddles the whole time. So very exauhsting.

Also had our christmas activity last saturday was absoulty crazy because everyone was late but a lot of fun. Ate a lot of chicken. I am going to send pictures next week because I forgot my camera.
But ya that was pretty much my week in a nut shell. Talk to you guys tomorrow
Love you guys lots
Elder Ross Blaszczyk

Ps Mom and Dad
Cool photos dad. Please put 500 dollars in my account this should basically last me the rest of my mission. Unless something really strange happens. Also it is officaly summer now with an average 35 degree most days. Say hi to everyone at the christmas party tonight and wish them felice Navidad from me.

PS Zach
How are things for the last christmas that will have snow for the next two years.

PS Madison and Justine
Thanks Madison for the email. Hunterxhunter sounds way cool. Justine how is grade 9 going? busy do not work to hard life is more than tests and projects. Well I love you both take care and have a great christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment